Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demovora Cain

Soda Stream

2 posts in this topic

One of my very most lovely friends got me a soda stream for Winter Festival and oh man I wish I'd bought one of these years ago.

With all the chemical rubbish manufacturers are putting in their drinks these days my soda stream will be my best friend from now on (well next best, after the friend who bought it for me anyway! lol)..

I fizzy up some tap water, add the juice from a freshly squeezed (pick your favourite fruit here) and drink. So simple, so healthy and really affordable too...

What would be your favourite fruit juice to add, or do you have any ready made drinks that are healthy that you can recommend?

My grandparents used to have a Soda Stream machine, but you would not catch them making healthy drinks on that one, they used to buy this really thick liquid to make pop...probably stuffed with more chemicals than the cola and what have you that you could buy in the supermarkets, but it saved my grandmother some money and spared her carrying home heavy shopping bags filled with soft drinks in glass bottles.

But as for Soda Stream anno 2020 in the hands of a Vampire, I would definitely choose some kinds of berries or cherries :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0