Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demovora Cain

Oh for the peace of the wild..

1 post in this topic

I have just got back from some time up in the wilds of Wales.. What a great place.. 

I managed to survive the ravages of storm Brendan and his horizontal hail stones! I even spent some time on the beach (yes it rained and yes it was very cold) lol 

I just needed to grab some time in the fresh air and open spaces, and I've been looking at work spaces too.. 

I have a shortlist of places not in towns and these include, the Lake District which mum and I both loved but prices are expensive, North Yorkshire, which has the wide open spaces I need but also mountains and a great public transport system, Scotland which is so rugged and definitely a place to get back to nature in, though that does seem a bit far away, and Wales, which is very beautiful but still reasonable price wise but the public transport system doesn't seem all that great in the more out of the way places...

So many things to consider and I have talked about this non-stop for months.. I am sure I am boring everyone I know and my mum is only one talk away from putting names in a hat. lol

So I wondered, when you feel the need to escape from it all and spend some time breathing in fresh clean air, where does you heart yearn to be?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0