Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simara

Fancy some DMT?

1 post in this topic

Yes, I have got some really good DMT here and if you belong to the nobility or even better if you are royal (in this incarnation that is) then you can have some absolutely free of charge, providing that you let me rule the entire world... from within the shadows that is since we still want the commoners to believe that they are free and that their votes really matter...he, he! 

Now just to make some sense of the above... 

In many ways I like David Icke! He speaks his mind and have lost a lot because of this. After all if you cannot face yourself in the mirror then you may wonder why you should even be alive. He shuns the english royal family and truth be told, I don't like them that much either. He is however a bit of track when it comes Luciferianism, Vampires, Demons, and...Elves!!!!!

I stumbled over a vid on YouTube about him stating that the archons aka the reptillians were really... damn and here is comes... Elves!!! Or rather what he calls "Machine Elves" - apparently small self reproducing Elves whom with their magical singing can create anything and on top of that...possess people making them willing slaves by the aid of DMT!!!! 

Now DMT is a very real substance: we all have a bit of this phycedellic drug in us safely tucked away in our pineal gland (the third eye) and all mammals has this which is the reason why people can use DMT without killing their next door neighbour etc. to get hold of the drug. David Icke and Alex Jones claim that people on DMT can easily "punch holes in The Veil" and get possesed by these nasty Elves and that Elves in human bodies are thus the real archons on this planet...apparently the reptillians have decide to pack up and leave or something like that...leaving it once again up to The Elves to be the seductive baddies as we were thought of in more darker times when people used think that the sun rotated around Gaia, that Syphilis sores were something to be proud of, and that royals were living gods!!!! 

Has David lost it? Well, let me put it this way...someone is definitely manipulating him. His mind is incredibly open and The Vorjen are very good at manipulating the open minded. You have really got be on your guard when being very open spiritually and astrally or even when  just watching T. V, getting drunk or getting stoned...which is why I never touch alcohol or drugs. 

Now this is not the first time that David has made a mess of terms, names, and races. He has lashed out at Vampires without really knowing what the hell he was on about and now he had switched to Elves. Because trust me, if I was in any position to control the elite and this planet well then things would be very different!!!! 

I have never tried DMT myself and it would be far to dangerous to do it now, but no, I do not believe that The Veil can be punched through or it would have been if not gone then very weak by now. And those Elves who do "posess" people on this plane of exsistance are either Elves by blood or in my case, an Elven soul which has been in a human body since before I was born into this incarnation: I did not sing my way to a three months old fetus while leaving my 800 children which I had produced all by myself some where back in fairy land :-D

So dearest David, if you are reading this... then you might want to read about The Vorjen, instead of going on about "baddies" like Vampires and Elves, because you are getting a tad of track, mate :-D Trust me, if I had so much power as you claim then The Windsors would be living in a small council flat somewhere in Manchester by now! You might be right about Elves in true form being sillica based instead of carbon based like us on this plane: the Fae realm is said to be of a higher density, but that is old news in this neck of the woods! 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0