Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simara

Guarded by an angel

Guardian spirit/angel?   3 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever sensed your guardian spirit/"angel"

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

Now normally I do not very well along with Angel kin, but then again it is not that kind of angel that I am refering to: it is the kind of angel on wheels who came about after the second world war in America...the biker sort. And I think that the spirit of such an angel might just have saved my life! 

Even as a punk, I used to get along well - and know both skinheads, psychobillys, and bikers and well 95% of time most punks, metal heads, skins, mods, bikers etc. did get along or chose to just ignore eachother back in Copenhagen decades ago. And I used to know 5-6 bikers myself, I especially liked this guy (let's just call him K) It was not that we had anything more going than a casual friendship, because when I say that we all got along then I do not mean that we got it off with eachother at least not long term... we were not that crossover!!!! Never the less then I really liked K and well, had we belonged to the same sub culture then we would definitely have been together... he was just the coolest guy ever and well the other bikers used to tease me and say that K had a thing for me, I do not know if that was true though..they were a bunch of cheeky buggars:lol:And well recently I have thought a lot about K, a lot more than I have since well, at least since I moved to Sweden. K has never known about me getting married and divorced (at least I assumed he hasn't), he knows nothing about me awakening, he never met Luna, and he does not know that I have left Denmark... it has truly been that long ago that I last saw him! 

So I could not fall asleep to night and I was lying and thiking about K again. I got up and found that my candle had almost burnt down, I switch on the lamp and grabbed a knife in the kitchen to scrape out the last bit if the candle  in the candle holder and did just that. 

Now my knives and utensils lie in baskets that hang from the ceilling, space is scarce so I have to be creative. And well as I put the knife back in the basket, then I swear  I hear the phone ring and turn towards it, and in that second the basket falls of the nails hooked to the ceilling and the knife lands on the floor where I was just a second before. That knife is pretty sharp and well it migth not have killed me, but it could sure have injured me. I just felt somebody was there...and well, someone who clearly likes me. 

As I said thenI have not spoken with K for many years now, I do not even know if he is still alive...there was a huge nordic biker war in the late 1990's between the Hells Angels and Bandidos and well, a few got murdered, he might have been one of them. So I wonder if there is a connection between the sudden many memories of him and this incident! 

Anyway I remembered of course to thank the spirit for looking after me, no matter who it was. As for the knife, I think it must have fallen under the fridge, because now I cannot find it. 

Oh wow! Thanks to that spirit indeed! I'm glad that you weren't injured ^_^

I've been feeling and not-feeling things myself lately. It's always hard to tell with my meds and I haven't been remembering my dreams much again. I will say that the other night I left out an offering to my gods and goddesses and asked for some help, just a little bit, just enough. Came through, too, but I'm still in quite the bind, so I am asking for help again. I don't like being needy with them, I feel like I should take care of as much on my own as possible, but maybe.... I'm not sure if it was just my own thought or if someone actually said it, but it was suggested that maybe I'm not asking enough, or perhaps not being specific enough. I've been told before that I need to allow myself to ask for and accept help when I need it, instead of trying to do everything myself (which is, sort of, how I got injured at work anyway, but I'm of the mind that anything they can do I can do better and now I'm paying for not letting that door break my toes).

Perhaps you could try to check in on your friend?

Asking for a bit of help is fine. There is a big difference between having a sparring partner and just learning back and doing nothing. 

I have tried to look for him online, but with no luck... I will give the astral plane a go in a few days time to see if I can get in touch with him there. 

That's a good idea with the astral. I've tried looking for people online that I used to be in touch with, but for such a connected world it's awfully hard to find people.

On 20.2.2019 at 8:11 PM, Rhannan said:

That's a good idea with the astral. I've tried looking for people online that I used to be in touch with, but for such a connected world it's awfully hard to find people.

There is of course no guarentee that what you see on the astral plane is 100% true, but I have been confirmed in what I have seen in more than just one incident. 

I've had things confirmed before as well, but I still take it with enough salt to taste. You never know what may be hanging around, unfortunately.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0