Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demovora Cain

Happy Winter Festival

7 posts in this topic

I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Winter festival.

I hope you have a great time whether you spend it with loved ones or you escape to some peaceful solitude.

Much love to all the members of my second family.. ~x~

See ya next year... :deer:

Same to you, Dem! Looking forward to seeing you in the new year!

Happy winter festivals to all (not winter here, quite the opposite, I'm jelous)

Sorry it's late, life is buts sometimes

I wish I got real winter here. It's gotten chilly thankfully, but then we keep having random spurts where it's back in the 70s. A week or two ago it was 30s one day and 70s the next. I requested Spring and Winter stop bickering, and, goddess bless, for Spring to just let her sister have her moment. I can't take all this back and forth. On top of the nerve damage I do have arthritis, so the fluctuations really make getting out of bed difficult. Well, makes sleeping difficult, too.

I am really enjoying this winter. There is snow everywhere and it looks so pretty...and best off, it is not so cold that I cannot halt for a moment and enjoy the winter wonderland landscape :-)

I am feeling the cold less this winter, it might be down to my new army boots, but it definitely has something to do with me taking a cold shower everyday since May last year too: I could just go on and on about why I will never take a hot, yet alone warm shower again and all the advantages of taking icey cold showers, but one thing I definitely do feel is that I feel the cold less now than ever before. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0