Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrakensonofDrakonis

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

7 posts in this topic

Please help!

I preordered the Spyro Reignited Trilogy earlier this year, and now that it's finally out, it is not downloading because it is under the false impression that there is not enough free space. It's only 32GB, and I have more than that available in system storage. Does anybody else have this same problem? Where is it actually downloading to that it thinks there's not enough space for it? And where is the 'downloads' tab on a PS4? 

Edit: After considerable digging, I found the downloads section, and I also found out that PlayStation Store was lying to me. It's not 30GB, it's 70GB! So be prepared to give up one or two games if you want to play it.

I do seriously recommend playing it though. Played for about half an hour myself and can't remember the last time I had this much fun playing a game! This thread is open for talk about the game if you all want to, I just had an issue that I was having trouble resolving is all.

Edited by DrakensonofDrakonis

I've been thinking of getting it because I used to play the games on my PS1 and they were pretty fun. Glad to know the revamp is good! I don't have a lot of games on my PS4 so if I do get it, I highly doubt I'll have too many worries about space (I only have like 4 games on my PS4). How are the graphics?

Yeah, you should be fine for space then. I've got 8 games on mine, including this one. I think the graphics are good; it's obviously cartoony and I would compare it to the look of the Clash of Clans commercials. I does extra details that the originals didn't do. The dragon encounters for example are a lot more animated and have more character, and when Spyro breaths fire it burns the ground in front of him. Also, Spyro is super adorable!

Spyro has always been super adorable lol. I remember one game did have it so that the ground in front of him burned whenever he breathed fire but the effect only last for a few seconds.

Awwww..

In April the makers said it would be available on the Switch, but then they only released in on the PS4 and the Xbox 1.. I am so upset.. :headbut:

It is still coming for the switch I believe dem

Ohhhh I should have added this to my Christmas list. I think I still could, but I already gave my mom a really workable list so I will just leave it be.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0