Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhannan

Finally Sharing My Work

3 posts in this topic

So, with all of the encouragement and fussing from friends I've made at school, I finally started sharing my writing beyond mere poetry. I submitted a piece to our school's fiction contest and last night I submitted a short story to an online publication with the hope of them liking it and buying it. In the meantime, however, I've posted a fan story on my blog. "Media tie-in" is probably the better descriptor, but the general idea is that the characters are of my own creation and the plot of the story is mine, so it's my story, it just happens to be set in someone else's universe. I wrote a Witcher story for one of my classes that was pretty popular among my peers, so I decided I'd try my hand at sharing it with the world at large. For anyone interested in reading it, it can be found at the following link: https://thedeainthemachina.blogspot.com/2018/10/a-sorceresss-choice-witcher-fan-story.html?fbclid=IwAR0ATu4TBuJ1VeljI0okqHaX9XUC91FHzuF1NwcMtR-9o8H8mUCN8rsze1Q

Please let me know what you all think! I have some other ideas I'm working on, although two of them are novels, and I will keep you all posted on the other two that I've submitted.

~Rhannan

I have bookmarked it, will read it when I have more time, and then get back to you :-)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0