Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simara

An incarnation from the future

5 posts in this topic

I have been having some weird dreams lately and a visitation from Luna...but I am not sure that it was a dream, because I was half awake. Anyway it was very pleasent and she seemed happy...being a little tinker and wanting to "talk" :)

But then I felt a sleep again and dreamt of...not a previous incarnation, but one to come:

In the dream I was female and the dream followed me from birth to a young woman. I was living in a cave with a clan of people, dressed in hides, but sophistically made...we all looked well kept and healthy, not your usual image of cave people...some of us were caucasian, while others were eurasian, but we all lived together in this cave...somewhere in southern central Asia, in a mountain landscape...The Himalayas, I think. And we lived there very isolated. I can remember that in the dream I asked my father what had happened to the rest of the world: now this might seem like an odd question for a small child raised in an isolated area to ask her father, but the fact is that we were all very spiritual  and phychic developed since birth. My father told me that America and Europe were destroyed and nobody lived there, but a landmass had risen in The Pacific and a few people still lived in Africa, but we had no contract with them.

I sensed that the catastrophies that had happened in Europe and The Americas were quite recent, no more than a few decades or less in the past. And that my parents, my father caucasian and my mother eurasian, were first or second generations after the catastrophy...but already highly developed intuitivly and spiritualy together with all the knowledge of the old world. And I sensed that this old world is our current one. A possible iceage could have begun or was involved in the catastrophies or severe civil unrest. I sensed in the dream that it was mainly catastrophies which destroyed the two continents together with civil unrest, but not actual wars!

The dream ended with me giving birth to a child fathered by a man that I know in this current incarnation. 

And to be honest I feel weird writing all this, putting it all in past sense, since it has to do with the future...but it is the best way to describe it.

I used to know a guy who swore that he once died in a explotion on a space craft during a space battle. Now it is not unthinkable that somewhere in this univers that there were some highly advanced civilisation a long time ago who did master the technology to build -and use space crafts and fight out wars in space. So I have never dismissed his claim. But in the dream I knew that this was not something that took place a very long time ago: first off I first came to this planet around 5000 years ago, when white and asian people did not live in caves anymore and there were no talk of Atlantis or some other ancient civilisation. This dream has to do with the future!!!

Has anyone here ever sensed or dreamt something similar? Because there are loads of information on the internet concerning dreams about past lives, but not about those to come! Now I am not an expert on dreams, so the dream might mean something very different, so all ideas, theories, and inputs are welcomed and equally valid.

I really wish I had some thoughts on this for you. The only thing I can think of is a dream my mom told me about years ago in which she lived as part of a clan in a steppes type of land. She mentioned there were definite signs of a cataclysm and a previous way of life, such as the remains of an observatory or something like that. So it's not outside the realm of possibility to dream about potential future lives, whether on this planet or another one very similar.

I wonder how many have dreams such as these. There are plenty accounts of dreams that have come true about the near future, but not about those in a future reincarnation.

Anyway, there was a date in the dream, too...year 2326 or 2356. 

The dream was just like a past life regression, but in reverse.

Very interesting. 

Is it possible for a soul to travel back in time maybe? And be incarnated in our time. Then it quite possibly could have been a memory.

The other option is you saw a possible future life. 

Not something I have much experience with tho.

7 hours ago, Mog said:

Very interesting. 

Is it possible for a soul to travel back in time maybe? And be incarnated in our time. Then it quite possibly could have been a memory.

The other option is you saw a possible future life. 

Not something I have much experience with tho.

I would not know. But since no one, to my knowledge, has ever confirmed or disconfirmed that a soul can indeed time travel, then I am open to the idea.

But because both The European continent and The Americas were destroyed, then it must be from the future. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0