Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simara

Who was this guy?

5 posts in this topic

As you might know I lost my little life's companion a few weeks ago and this took place two days after her crossing the rainbow bridge...

I had runned out of food and was forced to go down to the supermarket and restock. And on my way home I saw something really strange...

I have lived for almost 11 years in my current home, I know every creek and crack in the building, and have seen quite a few neighbours come and go: one of them a rockabilly guy in his 20's. We used to greet and talk a bit everytime we met in the yard or in the washing cellar and he seemed like a nice chap. He moved away a few years ago.

Never the less, on my way home I saw him, or someone who looked alot like him, come around a corner and walked a few meters infront of me. As we were walking down the my street I was a bit lost in my own world, thinking about what to do with Luna's body and trying to handle my greif...and then I see him stopping at the spot where the fence to the yard stops and the outer walls of the building where I live in begins: he turns to face the wall, takes two steps, and litterally dissapears into the wall!!!!

I do believe in ghosts, but with that said, neither do I scream "Ghost!!!" everytime I see a shadow! So my brain begain overloading!!! He looked as solid as a living person belonging to this dimension and dressed in a builder's work clothes. When I first saw him I assumed that he was on the way home from work as the time was around 6.30 pm. And had he stopped and done the same just a few meters further ahead then I could have convinced myself that someone again had left the main front door wide open...but this is not what happened!!!!

I then thought based on his appearance that he had been hired to work on or remove the fence and that he had forgotten some tools, gone back to fetch them and walked through a hole in the fence or something like that. But as I reached the fence then I could see that it was the same old fence and all intact!!! There is a small space between the fence and outer wall but it is only a few centimeters wide and thus there is no way that a fully grown man of flesh and blood could squeeze himself through that gap!!!!!

Furthermore, there where he dissapeared into the wall leads into my kitchen where Luna's body was lying in the freezer.

So who was he? A ghost, a person in another dimension which breifly overlapped with mine or someone to guide Luna into the afterlife (as she was dying I told her not to be afraid and that she was going to Freya in Folkevagn. I also have a friend who is a germanic shaman and who did his to make her passing a gentle one)?

Thoughts, please...

That sounds like quite the experience and I do wish I had some insight for you. Perhaps he did arrive to help your baby or there could have been something that triggered this apparition to appear. It's always hard to tell when we can't get more information, but based on your description it does sound like a spirit rather than a living person and a trick of the mind. I wish I could be of more help :/

It's okay, Rhannan :smile: I know there are no easy answers to a question of that nature. I am simply interessted in different ideas, thoughts, and theories that people might have here as to what I saw/experienced.

Could have been a loved one in a previous life of Luna's come to help?

On 18/5/2018 at 6:23 AM, Mog said:

Could have been a loved one in a previous life of Luna's come to help?

I have not thought about that, but you may very well be right, Mog...it is at least just as good a theory as any other!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0