Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimeisIndustry

Púca, most likely.

10 posts in this topic

Despite my username (I cant change it?) I have come to the recent conclusion that my horned kintype, and the many polymorphous cameo activity associated with it are not indeed what i previously thought to be as Dark Elven or even Elenari. For years I have functioned and identified as Draestari darker features, white hair, Even have hosted a group as such. I thought myself possibly related to the Kalthilas Elenari because of my Kintypes appearance, yet nothing for sure indicates that grouping of elves had any horns or antlers save for adornments. I thought myself possibly a form of Kirin-unicorn that functioned on Sel'ar, but as the years row on, and my interaction with multi-dimensional Unicorns came to light, no extraterrestrial association seemed to comfortably settle within me. I am a dark being, but not necessarily bad, and definitely of this Earth. I have found comfort in the realm of the Fae and Celtic mythos revolving around, enough that I hold my belief in that area above most. Though I do have some recent ancestry from that area, I cannot for sure make any sense of my Kintype having any attachment to the likes. The Elenari, I have felt since some research, are very alike to Sirian Elves, if not one in the same some how, and are definitely Starseed with some being Lightworkers. I have recently read into sources that bring me nearly skeptic on why Elenari aren't classified as Fictionkin, The Sun, Moon, Drow, and Wild Elves of Dungeons and Dragons can all line up with what some claim to be memories of their Elenari lives. Why I am not a Kirin or a Unicorn, Kirin originally are only found in Asian mythology, they include a specific role beneath the deities are are more ethreal than physical with the world beneath. The Kirin choose rulers, they do not step upon grass rather harmlessly tread above it. They consume no other creature. I have a mischievous nature, but also a free one, I naturally am vampiric and both physical and spiritual, to me i weigh upon the ground walked. Just because Kirin exist in Asian myth, doesn't mean it is only limited to such. One more Observation about previous claimed kintypes of mine, This include Demonkin (Se'irim) and Djinn. I have only traced history and made clear through time and place what I could be. the Se'irim are a form of wild goat demons found outside Jerusalem in the wild lands, and the Djinn, arent unlike the Fae, some call the the Fae of the Middle East. Djinn can take different forms, but have a a common trait when it comes to the darker Shayateen class, this include the Goat-man Satyr-like appearance (Who is to say there isn't any culture overlap and Djinn are a form of Fae), one commonly associated with any demon biblically since the Satyr and Faun of Greco-Roman myth were demonized as Pagan subjects. So out of all my late night rambling, Why not just a Goat-man, or just a Unicorn of horse, or a wolf or rabbit, or even a Vampire that can change into a red eyed wolf? I have had shifts of all of those things in polymorph fashion for as long as I can remember, I just count the equine, canine, and lapin all as cameos when really they were already another form of me manifesting itself for an odd reason. I have been aware of my Kintype having eyecolor changing and that it is capable of human speech and interacting in any way it pleases with humans. What I would love to know is if this kintype is in anyway connected to the Unseelie court, or if it is truly a Wild Fae. Things are finally starting to add up. Thanks for the confusing and lengthy read. I am exhausted, but don't mind continuing about the subject.

Posted (edited)

First welcome to you, it's great to have you with us. :action-smiley-030:

You can request a name change any time by putting a message in the announcements/talk to us section right at the top of the forum. The admins will be happy to help as long as you aren't requesting to change your name too often.

I've always believed the Djinn to be a type of Fae because they are magical beings who work with nature to bring about change, but I think they are only distant relatives to most other Fae creatures as I've met a few and their personalities and essences have a totally different 'feeling' to any of the other Fae I've ever met...

You sound like you've have more discovering to do within yourself, I remember that feeling well. I'm really looking forward to hearing more about you. :smile:

I identify now as Vampiric, both Sanguine and Psi, but I've thought of myself as a few other things along the way, and the better I got to know myself the more confusing it became until a good friend here said " Look carefully at the memories you have and sift through to discover not what you have been before but what you are now. Past life manifestations do not define your essence, they only highlight roads your essence has travelled." Thanks Wraith, I miss you. X

I've never heard of elves having horns. I'm not saying it's impossible, just a new idea to me and I don't know much about the Unseelie court at all but there might be others here who do. 

Hope to hear from you again soon. :5607:

Edited by Demovora Cain

It's all confusing and upon meditation last night and deep focus now, I still feel this pull toward the being Se'irim or Djinn. There is much information to look into but the Djinn arent unlike humans in terms of how they function by societal rules, beliefs and language, Se'irim are wild Goat-men but more a feral creature than an intelligent one. What do Phooka and Djinn have in common? They both take other forms. Talk and confuse the living daylights out of people. Haha I'm sure confused with myself, last night I was so sure but I'll spend more time on the subject

I am Draestari and have quite a few memories from Selar, but none involve Elves with horns.

If I was you then I would meditate on what your soul was created as and where it orginated. The term for that has often be called The Source since it is believed to be the birth place of all souls...and what you were created like there is you true being -and form. That is how I found out what I am.

You can also try and enter The Akasha Files when in deep meditation. Even though it only contains memories from here on Gaia or so I have been told. Because truthfully, I have never entered them myself.

And as for The Djinn, apparently not many know much about them and the answer are either based on a religious perspective or very vague...none have been very useful.

Which Elenari group did you used to host? I might have come across it at some point in time.

I was a long time host for the only Elenari Kin group on Facebook. You may still be able to find it. I have since permanently left Facebook,  and have not elected a new admin. If you are able to message a member or two there, you might be able to get in. I recommend Vaerynn Daussa. I feel as a spiritual being I am able to see into worlds and travel multidimensionally, perhaps connect to elven folk easier about some things. Your perspective on there being no elves with horns confirms my suspicion. I have read up in all that I could about Elenari, and can envision what I have read, but that is as far as I am willing to go anymore since others such as yourself are more able to approve of Sel'ar. 

Welcome to the Castle. I'm afraid I don't have much input on this topic, but I thought I would say hello and let you know that Dem is correct on the issue of name change.

I also agree with what Simara said about looking for your original self. Our incarnations are like shadows in a mirror and can be confusing. I know I mulled over many kin-types myself and it took quite a while to figure things out. You are welcome to request a blog space on here should you decide you want to chronicle your journey or if you have things you might want to share with the forum but not the general public. Quite a few of us have them, although I can't say as they get a whole lot of use anymore.

Rynn is a member of the Castle and a friend of mine on FB. He's good people.

I was wondering why it took you so long to find this place, Brendan. ;) 

Welcome! Folks have a tendency to pop in rather randomly here, but everyone's good people here!  You're in good company. 

Also, as an aside,  Aww shucks, Rhannan. :blush:

2 hours ago, Vaerynn said:

Also, as an aside,  Aww shucks, Rhannan. :blush:

:hug:

On 11/4/2018 at 8:02 PM, TimeisIndustry said:

I was a long time host for the only Elenari Kin group on Facebook. You may still be able to find it. I have since permanently left Facebook,  and have not elected a new admin. If you are able to message a member or two there, you might be able to get in. I recommend Vaerynn Daussa. I feel as a spiritual being I am able to see into worlds and travel multidimensionally, perhaps connect to elven folk easier about some things. Your perspective on there being no elves with horns confirms my suspicion. I have read up in all that I could about Elenari, and can envision what I have read, but that is as far as I am willing to go anymore since others such as yourself are more able to approve of Sel'ar. 

I was a member of that group on FB, my member name was Sabrina Belladonna. However I have left FB, too. So the rest is now irrelevant :-) 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0