DrakensonofDrakonis

Gamers Wanted

5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. I decided to start this topic for a way of giving a shoutout invite to the castle whenever one of us has a game they want to play with others. Not sure how effective it's going to be since we all like our privacy, but worth a shot regardless.

So Guns of Icarus Alliance comes out on the PS4 in a month, and I was wondering if anybody here would like to form a crew, understanding that the game is multiplayer where communication is critical to success. 

I'm a Switch girl personally Drake but I hope you manage to get a crew together. 

Unfortunately I don't play well with others, so a game that's reliant on cooperation would probably not go well with me in it XD But good luck with getting a group together, I hope you're able to find some people!

I wouldn't mind playing with others, s'long as things are equal in the game. I've played games with people before, like in MMOs, but I try to find ones that divide things up, because otherwise I tend to hog things ^-^; not trying to be a pain about that, I'm just too used to solo play and growth. I've been kicked from groups that typically have a "Need or Greed" system. 

As for the topic, I've heard of Guns of Icarus, but never looked too deep into it, but I am looking for something new to play.

I'll give my gamertag to anyone who PMs :)

I would love to but I only have the xbox one x and switch ^^; though if anyone wants my contact info for those poke me. I'm still around just quiet because I'm swamped with all the pain in the ass courses since things are coming to a close.

(PC also ofc but mines kinda old and not optimized for gaming)