DrakensonofDrakonis

Gamers Wanted

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. I decided to start this topic for a way of giving a shoutout invite to the castle whenever one of us has a game they want to play with others. Not sure how effective it's going to be since we all like our privacy, but worth a shot regardless.

So Guns of Icarus Alliance comes out on the PS4 in a month, and I was wondering if anybody here would like to form a crew, understanding that the game is multiplayer where communication is critical to success. 

I'm a Switch girl personally Drake but I hope you manage to get a crew together. 

Unfortunately I don't play well with others, so a game that's reliant on cooperation would probably not go well with me in it XD But good luck with getting a group together, I hope you're able to find some people!

I wouldn't mind playing with others, s'long as things are equal in the game. I've played games with people before, like in MMOs, but I try to find ones that divide things up, because otherwise I tend to hog things ^-^; not trying to be a pain about that, I'm just too used to solo play and growth. I've been kicked from groups that typically have a "Need or Greed" system. 

As for the topic, I've heard of Guns of Icarus, but never looked too deep into it, but I am looking for something new to play.

I'll give my gamertag to anyone who PMs :)