Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrakensonofDrakonis

Destiny 2

13 posts in this topic

I know there's a few people here that played the first Destiny, and with the sequel coming out in a couple days, I was wondering if anybody was interested in forming a fire team?

PS4; that's the system I play it on. If you meant what does it come out for, to my knowledge it's available on PC, Playstation, and X-Box.

Edited by DrakensonofDrakonis

I meant what you playing it on. I'll be playing it on ps4, my uid is mogisback, but please no kin talk my friends I play with wouldn't understand :)

I thought you would be on PC Mog. It's really cool that we're both playing on PS4. I'll go poke you with a friend request, my user name is Draken_Shadow

I would but I will be getting it on xbox if I do decide to invest in that game ^^;

I would have Drakonis, but the person I play it with has it on ps4

Finally got to play it today, and I'm loving it so far! We'll have to come up with a good time to play together, especially with us being 8 hours apart.

True true, 8 hours is an issue. It's great

I got to say, the galaxy is beautiful in this one. There have been times when I've just stopped to stare in awe at the environment. I also love that it lets us keep our old character. My Titan may have a little silver in her hair, but she's still as beautiful as I made her to be ^^

Maybe it's just me, but does the combat seem harder in the sequel than in the original? It just seems like unless I have a sword or a super available to go on a rampage, I spend the majority of the time peaking out from behind cover. And the Vex missions have been ridiculous. The goblins aren't hard to kill, but when there's so many of them that they can surround me and gun me down while I'm trying to take cover and heal, it really makes me wish for backup. 

Yeah it's been more built around multilayer this time around, if you have a full-time team story missions become a dodle tho.

On another note, finally saw your friend invite and accepted

Yah, fire team would be nice, 'cause on my own the story missions are like trying to do a low-level strike mission single-handed in the first game. It's doable, but it's a pain, LOLXD

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0