Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simara

Vampirism...from another perspective.

4 posts in this topic

I have for quite some time now wanted to write a post about, not defending Vampires, but in detail giving proof of that vampirism is for real!!!! Today I stumbled over a vid by a rather gorgeous looking man called Father Sebastiaan, who is the top dog of something called The Sabertooth Clan. He is as stated above a gorgeous looking man, but one could seriously doubt if he is a Vampire of any sort!!!! A lot of his world seems like role play and life styling...and nothing else: I mean he makes people swear oaths when they put on their custom made plastic fangs for the first time!!! If I was to modify the top of my ears to better suit my true form, I wouldn't swear an oath...I know what I am allready...a Draestari Elf...oath or not!!! But never the less, I can imagine that many people watching his vids will think that Vampires are all make belief...just a fascinating game to play!

I know however that they are not!!!! I have been a donor many times, most of the time willingly, and one or two times...unwillingly. And this is what it feels like and what happened:

I have been told that if a human is fed on by a Psi Vampire then they feel ill and tired, but not knowing why and without being able to sense what or where the source of their discomfort comes from. Now I experience it a bit different: I feel a magnetic pull in my astral body, a slight head ache, but other wise relaxed. And needless to say: the stronger the magnetic pull, the more "greedy" the Vampire is feeding...it can be compared to nibling on a piece of bread and scoffing on a steak. Now all this talk about magnatism might sound weird, until you learn to feel your own astral body.

Just try to hold the palms of your hands up in front of you, hold them close together facing eachother but do not let them touch eachother, slowly let your palms move side to side in opposite directions...and there you have it!!!!

Now I am not even going to attempt to explain the reasons for why some people are Psi Vampires. But I do know for certain that they exsist and that goes for Elemental Vampires, too...who feed on the magnetism from thunder storms etc.

When having sex, the last thing on my mind is how to explain Sexual Vampires...because my mind is well focused on having sex. I have no theories on what it is exactly that Sexual Vampires feed on. But it does feel like Psi feeding, so I can only assume that it is a form if Psi feeding. What ever it is, it is something to try before you die...sex and Sexual psi feeding makes at least me...sleep like a baby:lol:

And aside from being a Psi donor, I have been a blood donor, but just once. Now blood is actually quite healthy: I am known to scoff on black pudding when ever I get the chance. I drink my own menstrual blood...because throwing out something so rich in vitamins, minerals and stem cells seems like a real waste!!! Due to the high amounts if iron, it does give me a bit of an energy boost...but it is nothing compared to what happened to the Vampire man who drank my blood!!!! He was intoxicated, like being very happy, drunk and...well, horney :lol: Thankfully, I thought he was hot...or I could have accused him of rape. Humans who drink more than a tea spoon of blood throw up, as for my self...I feel hardly anything. But according to my experiences with a self acclaimed Sang Vampire man...then yes, blood drinking Vampires are for real!!!! Again...I cannot really explain why: it does everybody well with a dose if iron on a regular basis. But certainly not everybody gets high on blood! As with Sexual vampirism then I cannot explain Sang vampirism...but I know that it exsist!!!!!!

Hey Jalyndre, great post.. :smile:

I have no idea why I am the way I am, although "Human with an energy deficiency" is something I vehemently deny being. :lol:

I psi feed, in almost exactly the way you describe Jalyndre, and although it can be a very tiring and draining experience for the donor it isn't usually dangerous or unpleasant, and I haven't personally had anyone tell me that they feel ill afterwards, though I suppose if the vampire is new to psi feeding and isn't careful they could take too much or feed to fast and either of those might have that effect, and of course if they are feeding without consent then that alters things drastically, as the natural psychic protection most people have unknowingly, would have to be smashed through in order to get the energy out and that is never good for either being. 

Sexual energy is something I've never been able to feed on, I think I'm usually too distracted for that, so I can't comment there. 

Blood feeding is the thing that energises me the most, but it's also the thing that is hardest to obtain since I refuse to feed from anyone I don't know and absolutely trust. 

Father Sebastian is a crock, a true, out and out fake, and I pity anyone who believes that his nonsense has anything to do with being a vampire in real life.

I think it is quite normal for Vampires not to be able to feed in one certain way or two. I was once very romantically involved with a delicious Vampire man, I still know him today but our relationship has transformed into a platonic one...and he can simply not psi feed!!!! We tried everything...me opening my aura completely and pressing it against his...but nothing happened. There was nothing blocking us or anything, it just did not work! 

And no, I do not believe that "human with energy deficiency" theory either. What I have seen then on the astral plane the auras of Vampires look whole, but what I sense it an intence predatory feeling and you do not get that from just lacking energy. I think the nature of Vampirism is much more complex than that, but how and why...I have no idea :lol:

On 2017-4-26 at 10:46 AM, Simara said:

What I have seen then on the astral plane the auras of Vampires look whole, but what I sense it an intence predatory feeling and you do not get that from just lacking energy. I think the nature of Vampirism is much more complex than that, but how and why...I have no idea :lol:

I agree and I have no idea why it is either, but I've stopped trying to figure it out, I prefer to just accept and enjoy. :smile:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0