Yaakovana Tovah

Seeking Specific Dragon

12 posts in this topic

There is a specific dragon I'm looking for and potential information about him.

The most I have to go on is a brief history of the being, mostly incomplete from rumor mills and visions (both from myself and others) and what kind of dragon he is.

The roughest approximation that we can come to for his name, as far as English is concerned, is Kalisth er Valun. From what we can gather, he seems to be a form of protogenoi for red scaled dragons and/or dragons who gain powers from ruby-like crystals or energy. It's speculated that he's been around, or is still currently around, for millions of years. A claimed disciple I know of, believes him to be a founder or, at the very least, a master of blood magic.

We know next to nothing about him. What details we can glean is that he is a father to many dragons and may have been worshipped at some point or another. Not strictly near Gaia or even involved with it and that's he had a part in power games with other dragons and have aided celestials in wars...but not for free, I should doubly mention. He seems to be greedy, arrogant to a fault, but powerful.

If anyone knows any details, know of him by another name or have any information that might glean more light on him, it's appreciated. I understand that not all Otherkin are inclined to practice or believe in the occult, but we would really like to know more about him before we really start trying to reach out to him.

Hello Yaakov

I think it's possible you have conflicting information relating to two or more different beings.

One as old as you describe is unlikely to be a power hungry being, have aided anyone in wars, or be the founder of blood magic.

Such physically based "magic" is practiced by physical beings in an attempt to gain power from and over other physical beings.

An entity of the age you are describing would have no need for any of that.

Beyond that I might ask that you consider why you want to contact the entity in question, you are likely to get much more than you bargained for, no matter which one you actually end up with.

Zygo :flame:

On 2/22/2017 at 3:25 PM, Zygopterix said:

Hello Yaakov

I think it's possible you have conflicting information relating to two or more different beings.

One as old as you describe is unlikely to be a power hungry being, have aided anyone in wars, or be the founder of blood magic.

Such physically based "magic" is practiced by physical beings in an attempt to gain power from and over other physical beings.

An entity of the age you are describing would have no need for any of that.

Beyond that I might ask that you consider why you want to contact the entity in question, you are likely to get much more than you bargained for, no matter which one you actually end up with.

Zygo :flame:

Thanks for responding :)

Admittedly I've thought the same things. It's hard to bring all the pieces together when we have barely meditative memories to go on. It may be fruitless, but with what we've discovered about ourselves thus far, we're looking to fill as many holes as we may be able too while here on the physical plane.

While certainly I would agree that some magic does certainly fit your description, heck most people today seem to be following a trend of wanting personal power over their lives, I'd have to disagree, as I've come to understand magic as being a binding, universal energy in it's own primitive state, a good portion explained by science, others not so much.

Taking what you've said into consideration though, ideas don't manifest from nothing into elaborate rituals. It had to have started somewhere, developed by someone or, more than likely, something, but that's my own thesis. 

Greetings, Yaakov. I'm coming in a bit late on this one, to be sure. I must wonder if, by now, your search has turned up anything more?

I also wonder if you can narrow down a time or place for this being, or any potential relations or sources of information? Either or both of those names or words may have suffered metaplasmic change, which could be traced backward.

I must agree with you, as well, on the structure of magic versus its use- my experiences are along the same lines.

13 hours ago, MalikLucius said:

Greetings, Yaakov. I'm coming in a bit late on this one, to be sure. I must wonder if, by now, your search has turned up anything more?

I also wonder if you can narrow down a time or place for this being, or any potential relations or sources of information? Either or both of those names or words may have suffered metaplasmic change, which could be traced backward.

I must agree with you, as well, on the structure of magic versus its use- my experiences are along the same lines.

Not a problem as we're all on and off again around here, thanks for the reply.

There's been clues here or there. Unconfirmed information, mostly speculation, but my roommate and I have allegedly had contact with this entity. According to what we've pieced together, Kalisth, as he's responding too, wants us and his "followers" to go on an expedition of Russia. Preposterous in its own right in our current financial and personal status at the moment, nor are we sure where to start or even if it's something to even take seriously, as his motives are unclear.

Whether it's hidden in the Astral Plane or physically manifested on Earth, he talks about a rough ruby about the size of a soccer ball that he calls The Eye with questionable properties. He says it can be a vital piece in days to come, lord only knows what that means apart from what some have sensed as the end of days. We think it's inevitable that the Veil will drop at some point, causing what we can only assume to be cataclysmic if it ever did. Whether that happens in our life times, centuries from now or never, we do not rightly know.

He's very possessive about it and doesn't like idle chatter. He's only concerned with the artifact and who his followers are. Talking with him causes both of us intense migraines, feeling like he drills into our brains. My roommate is convinced that the earliest of his past lives, the dragon imparted the knowledge of using blood in rituals and it's possible uses. As for me, he is familiar and the time scale we're looking at dates a very, very long time ago. The details of the time period I know is when a lot of beings shared the same plane and Celestials were an integral authority.

That's about all we've had to go on. We're only thankful that he tends to be more responsive than invasive, not harassing us often, if at all.

I'm so sorry, Yaakov, until I received your PM, I didn't realise you were so anxiously awaiting a reply.

What seems clear to me, above all, is that this "Kalisth" is an incredibly suspicious individual, if indeed it is only one individual. One can never trust the motives of anyone or anything who is cagey about their motives. The attitude of "Get this done, straight to the task, don't question me, if you're not with me you're against me" is one I would expect from a self-made cult leader. That isolationist perspective is obviously not spiritually healthy or perspicacious. It's a very common tactic for even mortal scammers- it's why the IRS scam works so well. The mind is hardwired to respond positively to figures of authority, and old things know this very well.

That said, I don't think that "Kalisth" is as old as it would like you to believe. Bullying tactics amongst the truly ancient aren't merely uncommon- they're entirely unheard of. The unsubtle don't last long enough to get that old. Many beings are gifted with the Hindsight- it's nearly as common as the Foresight. "Kalisth" doesn't have to have been present in your friend's first life, for example, to be aware that someone was there to impart the knowledge of blood magick. The knowing is easy, and your friend's memory will fill the details that this entity can't making it seem believable. The grain of truth supports the creature's deception.

Likewise, I don't think that "Kalisth" is as powerful as it would like you to believe. What indicates this to me is the migraines you experience in the contact. Competent mental contact doesn't cause such strain, any more than talking normally would make your ears bleed. If you're in pain, this entity is doing it on purpose. The clearest motivation for this is to induce fear- if you experience such strain from mere conversation, how could you rebel? It would surely be impossible, so, best not try. "Kalisth" doesn't seem to have given you any reason to believe its claims or to respect its authority, except for information and veiled threats. You're very close to the situation, and the personal weight makes it easier to play on your expectations.

This isn't to say that it definitely isn't old or powerful- only that the evidence it has given you seems thin. I don't doubt the intensity of your experience, mind you, nor do I mean to suggest that you're easily taken in. I only mean to point out that manipulating perception can be the most effective use of power, while having the least requirement of power in sheer energy.

I'm also definitely not saying that the only really ancient things are all about love and enlightenment, and blah, blah, blah. That's not it at all- it's the perspective one has to consider. It isn't at all that the powers that be are all about peace and love in the universe, and wouldn't stoop to mean, bullying methods. The Old things take the long view. There's no need to make something happen fast when you know how exactly to use the least energy to make what you want happen when you need it to, as if by accident.  No need for followers, because they can just wait. No urgent goals, no desperate measures for mankind, no concern for whether the veil falls. They were here before, and they'll be here after. It's not a matter of being uninterested or detached, just endlessly patient.

Meanwhile, there are plenty of being which are old and powerful enough to possess the Hindsight, or know where to look to find information that would impress you, but far enough from whatit claims to be that it feels a necessity to convince you. Simply put, those who boast of great age and power seldom possess it. Those who do possess great age and power seldom boast of it. One does not tip one's hand except by action, and that's the one thing which, again, "Kalisth" has not taken.

I hope I can allay any fears of retribution from "Kalisth" that you may have. I honestly don't believe it poses a threat beyond what you can handle if push comes to shove.

Now, let us take a look at its demands, and what it has given you to work with, as far as you mentioned in the post.

First, regardless of age, it can be the entity, it can be a damned complicated business translating anything an entity has to communicate with you. Feeling and emotions are the strongest, of course- it's easy, for examply, to get across "Here is a task, don't question me, this is MY thing and I want it", and so on. Those are so close to animal urges, that the unconscious mind responds to them on a primal level. Harder to understand are the concrete details.

I would bet, for example, that the "Russia Trip" wasn't so simple as a communication as a verbalised "I want you and my other followers to go to Russia, specifically, and no, I won't tell you why." What you got instead was a vague sense of movement (indicating you were to travel) accompanied by a series of impressions of landscapes, or even smells, colours, and feelings. An Onion Dome, perhaps, the almost imperceptible scent of vodka, the gutteral feeling in your chest produced by a rolled "Rrr" noise, the warmth of gathering with others around a wood-fired stove. I'm just throwing out possibilities here, but am I right in thinking that you took what nonsensical desires it gave you, and worked out with a great deal of time and effort that it wanted you to go to Russia? That's something I definitely would suspect, as you already seem to, especially when I won't be straightforward with you about its motives, and becomes hostile when you question it.

Now, I'm thinking along similar lines as above with the second segment of your post. Am I correct in understanding that your quest for "The Eye" is unrelated to its demanded Russia trip? And assuming that the impressions it gives you to decode are something of the manner I described above, am I correct in understanding that you are supposed to seek out a massive stone, reddish and in rough crystal form, with an approximately round shape? 

It might interest you to know that Ruby, which is a form of Corundum, is the same actual material as Sapphire- by itself, it isn't red. Other mineral traces within its structure make it red. It also isn't round in its rough form.

Garnet, on the other hand, is red through and through, and forms naturally into a chunky, faceted spheroid. It is associated with the primordial Fire- the creation of order out of chaos. Throughout history, it has been said that a blood-red garnet will make the wearer invulnerable to harm- a large, luminous Garnet is claimed by the Talmud to have been the only light source on Noah's Ark. The examples go on and on, but the point is, Garnet is a Warrior's stone, and from your impressions of The Eye, it seems to fit the picture.

This picture, in fact.

Image result for kunz garnet

It's currently being called the Kunz Garnet, and it was beneath the Isle of now-Manhattan long before Man walked on two legs. It was dug up in 1885 after a far longer sleep than was intended for it, and is currently being held in the American Museum of Natural History. I'm not saying for certain that it's the same "Eye" you seek, but I am saying that it's exactly what I would surmise your "Eye" to be, and it is unique. As for my position or role in all that, those are thing I think I'll leave out for the time being.

I think I'll leave it there for now, and give you a little time to process all this. My apologies, again, for having kept you waiting so long. I hope this little bit is helpful.

On 5/5/2017 at 3:28 PM, MalikLucius said:

I appreciate it and I'm sorry in turn for being offline for a few days. I truly appreciate the information you've brought forward and have compiled a response. 

In response to the first portion, I would have to agree on most of the points. Kalisth has a lot of mystery about him and I'm quick to distrust the motives, what few he's given. The only problem with me just giving him the finger is my incomplete memory compiling. Whether I'm not ready or my mind can't handle all the information yet, I don't have enough to verify one way or another what he was or how he impacted our past, if he really did. I am fairly convinced of what I've said before, but that's the only reason I made this thread. I'm fairly convinced. Not 100% and need more information before I give him some merit. 

As for the pain in mental contact, I know 100% that he does it on purpose and doesn't hide it. While communication with others as some interesting shifts in my mental process or perception of reality, the migraine he forces is a bit of his ego-stroking. It also partially my own fault though. I've had to learn to restrict my mind and energy to others around me and have learned to make thick, mental walls to survive working as a cashier. When he first communicated with us, it was mostly accidental, he was unaware and pretty much had to do to our minds what one with a battering ram would do to a portcullis. We had been discussing the entity in question on one of our nights alone and noted how we seemed to be scrubbed of him. With meditation and sharing energy on the subject, we had inadvertently called him to us, which started this problem and he made his demands post-haste.

Now, for the part of his communication, I wish it was like how you described. He assaulted with emotions and images, yes, but he did communicate verbally as well, though it was broken speech. He even once noted that he disliked the sound of English and it's "lack of essence". In between the images and emotions, we could visualize him. It may be broken up based on the mind's desire to make things look familiar, but we matched most memory. Large draconoid, red scales. And yes, I'm aware of the implication of the gems and their composition. It's a neat thing.

So for that last question, whatever he is wanting may, or may not, still be in Russia. Whether physically or otherwise. The Kunz Garnet however is damn close to what I remember seeing as he transmitted a visual of what it should be and, honestly, it's kinda uncanny. The only difference I recall is that it was just a bit more spherical, having more rough facets. Whether it's aura or actual color, the mental map of the stone was that it was much deeper in color. It's quite possible it was garnet, but predominantly looked more like ruby. I don't remember if Kalisth made the distinction or not.

Perhaps the only other details I have about it is that, on a metaphysical level, it's supposedly unsafe for any other than dragons to use to it's fullest potential. The reason for which is unclear and that Kalisth is worried that it will be discovered by an outside force that shouldn't. As conspiracy theory as it sounds, bad for the government or anyone else aware of it.

I wish I had more to give or to confirm. Like stated previously, there's not a lot we can go on and we're not really capable, or desiring, to go to Russia on the whim of this entity, whether we can confirm who he is or not. Though it does concern me that it could potentially be right and may very well intentionally be important later down the line.

Just wondering: must you according to this Kalisth go to Russia on the physical plane? If not then go on the astral plane, if this krystal...The Eye...is powerful enough then it's vibrations will be detected on the astral plane! According to my google research, rubies are found in mountain areas...there are 56 of those in Russia. The most famous are The Ural mountains, but I keep on sensing something about the Kamchatka peninsula in the far east of Russia.

I am used to travelling on the astral plane and I might be of some assistance. But as for physically going there and fetching the ruby...this Kalisth can do that himself!

russia-big.jpg

9b34dc511bb10d81aa9932a817118a65.jpg

11 hours ago, Jalyndre said:

Thanks for the info! It's unclear whether or not it's physically or astrally there. Perhaps both, considering the implications if it's real. I should mention that he would've retrieved it already if he could, but can't interact with our world directly. Something about the Veil, his aura and how sensitive the Astral Plane would be to his presence and some such I didn't understand, but sounded bad if he did try to force his way here. He makes it sound like he's in a dimension far from our's.

Oh, by the way, since I can't edit my posts ~_~; I can't Astral Travel...not consciously anyway. I've tried for nigh on a decade ever since I've had the experiences of inadvertent separation, but for one reason or another, I've been unsuccessful with doing so, looking into many different techniques and mindsets for it. Some who've looked at me astrally have said I'm chained to my body, so to speak. 

I have been wondering all day why this Kalisth wants this ruby so much...it cannot just be because it looks pretty. I have also thought about the nature of this Kalisth...him being all pushy and demanding towards his "followers". And I want you to read this, Yaakov: The Evil Eye and The Aldari by Alynn

I know that a person's or being's essence can be trapped and locked inside a crystal/gem. I would be happy to do some astral travel on anybody's behalf if I feel it is for the good of Otherkin on this planet, but in this case I am not sure that it might be. But in any case, now we may have a better idea of where it is never the less.

Hm...something to ponder indeed.

I would recommend keeping distance from it astrally...I don't think it's, immediately dangerous...but one can't be too sure.