Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhannan

Fantasy Realms

10 posts in this topic

This isn't a thread solely for the gamers as there are a multitude of fantasy realms across the storytelling forms. So, what is your favorite fantasy world? Maybe you have several? Any particular one you wouldn't mind living in or wish that you could live in?

hmmmmm this is dificult.

the Harry Potter world, DBZ, DnD, Fairy Tail,  Naruto, Pokemon, The Magician(book series), The Belgariad(book series) 

and many more, im not sure i could pick a favourite.

What fantasy worlds would I want to be a part of...

Not that any of these are perfect, but they all have elements I would really love.

The worlds of Pokemon, Nirn, Guns of Icarus, and Monster Musume. Any of these would be great!

Right off the cuff, I'd say The Galaxy of the Star Wars canon.  The more I see/read of the world of Harry Potter, the more it intrigues me, as well.  

Definitely Thedas, although it would take some adjusting for me. I am, naturally, extremely curious about what lies beyond the known regions so I would probably end up running off and exploring as much as possible. I wouldn't mind the world of FFX and there was a time I would have been very interested in the worlds of Kingdom Heats and Pokemon. Halloween Town, anyone? Harry Potter is kind of a yes and a no for me as there are certain aspects I am fond of and some that I don't like. Also, I would probably not be able to resist doing magic in front of muggles and therefore would end up with my wand taken away and all that XD And lets not forget the many realms of D and D! I was rather fond of the Ravenloft domain when I participated in a campaign that took place there. I wish I had been able to do a second run with the were-jaguar I had created with our DM. Would have been horror saves galore for everyone else in the party every time I shifted or had to eat :evil:

For me Rune Factory, Divinity, Istaria, Scalebound (too soon T..T) because dragons are awesome. Mass Effect, Homeworld or Warframe because space and i want my own spaceship XD and BattleTech or Fallout because they make the best power armor there (and deathclaws) XD

(living in the fallout universe? nope)

Edit: Warhammer 40k too XD

Edited by Draken

Fallout would be cool. Living in that world though, I'd want to be a part of the Midwestern branch of the Brotherhood of Steel - They got the coolest armor after all.

true enough, i would just join the enclave and get myself some Tesla advanced power armor as i have an obsession with energy weapons. I still like the T-60 model though and they did have a tesla version of the armor in Fallout 4 so i wouldn't mind having that. hell mount tesla compactors on raider powerarmor and i would take it XD Favorite weapon would be a gauss rifle and a laser rifle (i like plasma rifles too but lasers seem to work best)

Now that I've played a bit I would have to add the world of the Witcher games to my list, but only if I could be either a witcher or a sorceress (probably elven, too).

Favorite fantasy realms? Let's see...the forest of The Wolf Riders in Elfquest, Menzoberranzan in War of The Spider Queen, The City in War of The Flowers and the dwellings in Dark Elves. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0