Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhannan

Cool Dream

9 posts in this topic

Ok, so, we all have dreams even if we don't recall them (except for those of us who can't achieve REM and whatever the other state is for dreaming). Sometimes they suck (had some pretty sucky ones lately), some are enh and neither good nor bad, some are good, some are horrible, some make you go wth, some are cool, and then some are epic. This one from yesterday morning was really just kind of cool XD

I was stuck at work doing some stuff on the computer when a customer came up to me and wanted to know where something was. I told her where it was but she insisted it wasn't there, blah blah blah (I get this a lot at work actually and typically I go right over to where the item is and hand it to them from the exact spot where I told them it was in the first place). Said hang on, closed out of what I was working on, and then proceeded to show her stupid lazy arse where it was. Nevermind that it was an item nowhere near my department. But then I was in some kind of home store, like a Bed/Bath/Beyond, with one of my coworkers. I really don't know why. He said something to me like about not being able to find what he was looking for maybe? I know it sounds lame so far but I'm getting there!!! I was outside, yet inside of a building then, and I was sitting on a tree branch. Two people I knew were standing below me and they were kind of breathless like they had been running from someone. All I really knew was that they seemed to be in trouble and they had come across me in their attempt to get away from whatever or whoever it was. I was wearing all black, I had straight, long black hair with a black hat on, and I had ears and a tail. But not just any ears and tail! My tail was a sort of darkish electric blue with black stripes and my ears were blue and black. I knew I had claws and fangs and I think I may have actually been barefoot, and I just kept grinning from where I was sitting, almost smirking really. And suddenly I pounced down on them, grabbed them each by their jackets on a shoulder, and pulled them through what I suppose was a portal. I remember that behind us was a blurry image of where we were leaving and ahead was a blurry image of where we were going and all around was just black. We popped out on the other side, them sitting on the ground wide-eyed and disbelieving and me just standing there, still smirking/grinning.

Woke up after that but all I could really think was omg I just got to be the Cheshire Cat in my dream! XD Whatever world-jumping or portal-hopping or whatever it was that I did was soooooo cool and fun! I mean it doesn't really sound that great maybe from my description but the sensations and the knowledge and the confidence that I had in the dream just made it so amazing (I have world-jumped before in dreams but this method was different and it doesn't happen too often). And I love the Cheshire Cat, too, which made it even more awesome (and no I haven't watched Alice in Wonderland or read any of the books or even thought much about C.C. lately).

Ok, moment over! XD

~Rhannan

Wow, that really does sound awesome! Shame your waking mind interrupted it, it sounds like your dream was starting to get good!

That's usually the way it works lol.

I actually had a funny dream the following night/morning. It didn't start out funny, there was a big tornado and farm and all the animals hiding out in the barn came into the house to hide because the tornado was about to rip through the barn. So we were all hiding out in the house and then the giant rolls of hay that had been in the barn were being pushed into the back of the house and it was like the tornado couldn't get through them. Then it turned into three siblings, two brothers and a sister, they were carrying a couple of long rolls of what kind of looked like carpeting and carpet pad (almost like they were using it as a battering ram) and started barreling through the house to wherever they were going with it. And then......the older brother who was leading the group faceplanted. Hard. There was this little step down and he completely missed and just WHAM right into the floor. I just burst out laughing at him and the sister and other brother (although mainly her) got pissed that I was laughing at him and they were about to do something to retaliate. I am pretty sure they were air spirits because they were going to breathe into my mouth and somehow it would keep me from being able to talk . I seemed to already know what they were going to do so I grabbed the brother's jaw and breathed like a wave of fire into his mouth (almost just like super heated air but I did see some flames around the edges of the breath). Then he couldn't talk. I laughed. The sister got even more mad so she tried to do it to me and we ended up doing our thing at the same time so then neither of us could talk. She and the one brother were all mad and silently arguing, the brother who had faceplanted was looking at them like really that wasn't necessary, and I was just standing there. Laughing my ass off. Silently. And it wasn't even an evil laugh or a cackle or whatever, it was just really funny to me and then when I turned the tables on them it was just even funnier and I enjoyed causing that bit of chaos. Thinking about the dude faceplanting still makes me laugh XD

~Rhannan

Apparently I am not the only one having weird dreams. Last night was crazy: it was a dream starting back in my early punk days and for each slight addition to my musical taste, I seemed to enter a new dimension..but it was always the music!!! And in all the dimensions there was one enemy from my past trying to lurk me off my path so to speak...during one "dimentional jump"...I went into sleep paralysis and felt someone trying to strangle me, but I knew what was going on so I just relaxed and fell asleep again. In the last dimension I was back in my old nerigbourhood in Copenhagen and was coming home from a gig with some Black Metal band and a girl I used to go to school with and that I did not like ran up to me, hugged me and wished me as good night...she wanted me to follow her and asked me if I was going to the festival tomorow...she showed me the leaflet and what do you know: all my all time favorite bands were playing there. The date on the leaflet was April something 2016, yet it said on the list that Sid & Nancy were going to perform, which of course would be impossible! So I just laughed at her andf kept on walking...I see myself walking down the street in true form, a haze forms and I wake up.

That is a dream that I doubt I will forget.

Edited by Jalyndre
Ipad screw up

That sounds pretty cool! :)

I remember in one of my dimension-jumping dreams one of the gates I went through was actually a person and he knew about it and was willing to help me and let me through (I was going to different places to fight something or maybe look for someone).

I have many dreams that I am not likely to forget any time soon and some are from years and years ago. One I actually had when I was like 3 or 4 and I still remember it. Probably because it's the only dream where I've ever woken up hanging out of bed and screaming my head off >>;

I've had a couple of premonitory dreams before, often less literal and more figurative, like the one that predicted everything that would happen with my fiance from a few years ago. Whew was that a blow up in my face scenario. And things happened pretty much how it went in the dream according to the metaphors. I even had one with one of my uncles where I dreamt he had killed himself but everyone was insisting he was fine and in the car right behind us on the road and I kept freaking out and telling them no he was dead. He hasn't killed himself, but for a while there he disappeared and it was like he didn't exist. Some things have happened that I won't go into here, but for now he is alive. My mom, however, still feels that dream is going to come true, and I rather have to agree with her. He is....mentally unstable. And, at least in the women, my mom's side of the family tends to be somewhat gifted and premonitions are not uncommon. Mom insists there is power in our blood and she can hear it and feel it, but not everyone will admit to it (ie my grandma), and with me it has been hit and miss. But recently I asked my ancestors for some help with coming into it and I am fairly certain they answered. This morning though....dream I had was pretty bad. It wasn't really intense but it was about something really bad happening. I guess that I will have to wait and see if it comes true.

But let's get off of that train! Some dreams are worth remembering! I had one a long time ago that's stuck with me where I was in the process of becoming the Lady of the Lake and I created Excalibur. It was pretty awesome! ^^

~Rhannan

Edited by Rhannan

You must tell us about that dream one day, RhannanĀ :smile:

I Know i am New here but a person who is orĀ  acts like a portal who helped you sounds familiar for some reason similar to doctor strange but in the real world.

Wow, this thread is kind of old now! I forgot it was here, although I didn't forget the dreams.

I wasn't paying as much attention at the time that dream happened but Raven from the Titans is a portal.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0