Eshtar

Where do Succubi and Incubi come from?

6 posts in this topic

thats a question that popped in my head. Where do we come from? Hell? the Underworld? I strongly feel the Underworld. But who knows?

It depends on what lore you want to believe...

Christian lore says they're from Satan's Hell (I make the distinction because, astrally, there are many places that could be defined as Hell-like) while others exist on the mortal plane.

In the Middle Ages, it was believed they only appeared in dreams and fantasies, lending credit that they might be more astral in origin.

I don't know if how reputable a source he is, but here's a quote from Samael Aun Weor.

"Women who masturbate engender incubi from their spilled seminal fluid. Likewise, men who masturbate engender succubi from their ejaculated semen. Incubi are masculine and the succubi are feminine. These “elementaries” incite their progenitors to repeat the perverted vice that gave them life; they live at the expense of the Vital Body of their progenitors. This is how incubi and succubi physically weaken their victims. [...] The phantasmata elementaries wander around at night and go to the beds of fornicators in order to fecundate their spilled seminal fluid, from which countless larvae of all types emerge."

Others believe they are creatures that are manifested and given shape by unrequited or unfulfilled sexual desires or impulses that go in daily life. 

In general, sexual energy is at play when they come to be. How exactly happens though, I suppose is open for debate, though I'd tarry a guess that they can be made or born multiple ways.

Just for once I feel completely  justified in saying Samael Aun Weor would be incredibly biased on this particular subject. He was baptised Roman Catholic and later became a Christian Gnostic.

What better way to demonise masturbation than by saying it makes demons.

I Feel I must also point out that women don't make seminal fluid (seminal fluid contains spermatazoa) either so his description is somewhat flawed.

Zygo :flame:

ya I can agree. Lol I know my species is not made from Masturbation... It is a very Christian way of thinking. Many STILL think that way trust me..

Interesting background. Sadly it may not necessarily be his fault, so much as his religious background at play.

What we do know is that Incubi/Succubi are often attributed as a kind of demon or low-energy denizen. Their effects do cause these things and I have had to help friends alike with them, but I am also aware of people who have had them as life partners, both those in the astral sense, but also those who have mortal bodies.

Like anything though, where you hail from, whom your progenitors are, etc. is an internal journey that is often walked on your own. It requires knowing yourself and meditating on the idea and knowledge of where you are and where you came from.

I wish you the best in this regard.

I have a question, as I see many self identified of this demonic sort, I dont find gender fluidity or having more than one gender identity being more common. Its curious. Perhaps I have been misinformed about the species in general, and I know kintype and gender do not dictate eachother. Isnt it just one type of Demon that changes Sexs given two separate names based on the sexual form it takes?