Simara

Thought this day would never arrive...but...

11 posts in this topic

My book about how to live a greener lifestyle, Green Dragon, is finally ready!!!! :870: Well, I can barely believe it myself, three years of writing has finally come to a clossure and yes, it feels a bit weird, but at the same time, I cannot stop smilling *lol*

Green Dragon is a about everything from how to save water, to making your own organic make-up, herbal lore, detox etc. Going green on both the inside - and outside. Basically how to be an eco warrior in all aspects (well at least as many aspects as I could think of).

And the e-book is completely free of charge!!!!!! If you want a copy I will send it to you via e-mail including a password that you will need to unlock the pdf file. PM me and I will get back to you :smile:

Yay! I'm happy and excited for you!

I still am not anywhere close to finishing anything of mine >>;

~Rhannan

Thank you, Rhannan :smile: It feels weird though, I have been working part time on the book for almost three years and now it is done. I can not help feeling a bit empty, so to speak...but that will pass :smile:

Aye, congrats! Enjoy the fruits of your labor. Do post on what feedback you get it'll be interesting to hear.

Congratulations! I  know what it's like to finish completion of a major novel project, it seems so odd  when you finally get there. 

I wish you the best of success with its release! 

-Snowy

Congratulations! I haven't really finished any writing yet, but I would like to see yours! 

I have replied to your pm, Styxan and will send a copy to you tomorrow.

Congrats Jalyndre, 

hope it gets big for you :)

A little update:

I have had a few friend's request on FB from people that I suspect might be members of this castle! To anyone here who is also on my friend's list on FB: I have recently discovered that my free of charge e-book is "small" enough to be sent as a file on FB's messenger. If you would like a copy of the book, then all you need to do is to send me a message requesting a copy, and I will send it to you as soon as I have read your message.

Update April 11th 2017: with in the next couple of days I shall, for various reason, be deleting my profile on FB, so if you are reading this post for the first time, then please ignore the above paragraph.

Edited by Jalyndre
Important update