X05

Machine King ULTRASPARC

12 posts in this topic

For those suffering from Madrid Kansas ULTRAVIOLET, and those suspicious of it. What have you experienced?

Have you ever lost control?

Uhh welp.

I guess I could try to elaborate even though it's not supposed to be elaborated on.

Which I know is very confusing and counter productive. However, I can say it was a program in the 1950's. Methodology including, isolation, sensory deprivation, and other methods of subconscious torture were used.

Fully declassified in 2001?

I have experienced many things and some of them not particularly pleasant, but alas I am not physically old enough to have been involved in that one.

Not that it sounds like a bad thing :smile:

to have missed out .....

Zygo :flame:

Well neither am I.

Neither are a lot of people. Yet here we are.

It may not have the same brand name like the classic cases but honestly I think it's still being conducted. I'm wondering if maybe some of my own issues are stemming from it.

It's a but of a claim but, I won't rule it out.

Doesn't sound like anything I've ever experienced. I think I could deal with the isolation, maybe not the sensory deprivation although if the mind is strong enough that could potentially provide the opportunity for inward expansion and heightening the senses. But that's just....speculation anyway.

~Rhannan

This has more to do with conditioning and and training then exploration of the mind.

And it definitely doesn't have to do with free search.

If I could elaborate on what I am talking about it would make more sense and I think most would disagree.

However I know better then to toss around the name...

This is quoted from the U.S. Supreme Court

"the research and development of chemical, biological, and radiological materials capable of employment in clandestine operations to control human behavior."

You know, it's funny....someone I know from work and am acquainted with on FB just posted about this today (or it could've been last night after I went to bed). Just.....found it odd.

~Rhannan

No he doesn't, to my knowledge. He's a pretty chill guy, never been in the military. I think he was just posting something he read about, but I thought it an odd coincidence.

~Rhannan

Shucks.

It's...difficult to find people that relate to this. I know they are out there but it's such a pain to try and tell someone without telling them what you are talking about.

It's like a crap Bourne movie =/

*pats* I kind of can relate on trying to tell someone without actually telling them what I'm talking about. Sometimes that's just life when you're kin. Or like....when you really like someone but you're not sure if they feel the same so you're trying to tell them without telling them so you don't make a perfectly good thing super awkward.

It definitely sucks. :/

~Rhannan