Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
X05

The Arms Room

39 posts in this topic

Alrighty ladies and gents, who's got what? What's your preference. I'm not biased to bullets.

Hmmm, I think i know what your getting at, but could you explain the rules please? are you just asking us what weapons we possess?

Weapon preferences, skills, uses, etc etc

This is probably the wrong section lol

No Biggy.

Preference Bladed weapons.

Skills, Duel swords, sword and shield, single sword, staff and knives.

Uses, self defense.

Oh oh I like weapons too.

Preference; Bows and Blades

Skills; Single Sword, Dual Short Sword, Composite bow, Thrown and Polearms.

Uses; Food and Self Defense

I like Bows as well but am not trained in them :)

mines not overly exotic x.x

Preference: Firearms

Skills: rifles, carbines, tasers, batons, riot gear, grenades, grenade launchers, heavy/light machine guns, shotguns, handguns, combat knifes. i think that's it ^..^;

Uses: food, self defense and work

Drake

Well I don't really have any "training" in any of them but I have shown a knack for them.

Preference: Recurve bow, various types of swords, knives, scythe, whip

Skills: dual blades, single, sword and shield, archery

Uses: self defense, food, protection, battle, general kicking butt and looking bada$$ :lol:

lol Rhannan if you practice with them then training doesn't much matter you learn things better by use anyway. firearms on the other hand are more dangerous, with a bow you have to draw and have intent... some guns you can just drop and they discharge so at least basic safety training is something i strongly recommend. ^..^

i decided against a few like crossbows, pepper spray, and smgs as i know how to use them but never received formal training... and improvised weapons because while i know a little more then most its something everyone can do and should know how to do simply for ones safety ^..^ ...keys open doors and faces >> (obvious but everyone forgets when it maters)

uhh... man i just pictured my past self trying to use a bow... im very disappointed in myself T..T

Drake

I have practiced some with all the above, although it's a little hot right now for bow practice and I can't anyway. There is still training for all the above and it is always good to learn from someone with more experience. And it's more beneficial to learn swordplay with someone to train with.

I didn't add guns because while I do know how to use them I do not like them. But I still like my fiance's glock XD

~Rhannan

oi sadly i only have my Sig P226 at the moment x.x lightly modded of course >>

Glocks are good and reliable they just don't fit my hands very well so i don't use them. :/

Drake

The 22 he had me try first was just too light to me, but when he let me use the glock (I want to say it was the 40 or the 45) I liked it despite the kick. He has since added a 375 (which I didn't like), as well as a 9 mm and a 40, the latter two I have not had the chance to try. I can't have the first glock because it is a blue label.

~Rhannan

Now we are talking.

My Glock 17 with RMR and X300.

7_zpsf2e0c8c2.png

The "X" is really big on the light...so...thats a plus =)

Sig SP2022

Not a fan tbh

11390306_800114390096035_2116500638296809295_n.jpg?oh=1c44cca83bf11a6044389e45a0979617&oe=56247149

@Rhannan my sigs a 9mm with fiber optic night sights and a crimson trace laser grip with 20 round mags ^..^ its a very basic set up meant to be versatile and not have to buy special holsters or worry about my draw. and whatever caliber you choose if your in the city go hollow point and save lives :P why i say that is hollow points are great for unarmored targets (your average home invader) and if you happen to miss it has a better chance of lodging in your wall then going through and hitting the guy next door ^..^

@X threaded barrel on the glock? ninja... ^..^ and i like the m4 not sure the make but it still has the forward assist so its not kal tec

Drake

Yea my fiance mostly uses hollow points but he does keep target rounds and snakeshot.

~Rhannan

@X i agree the newer sig models are so so and i hate most compacts/subcompacts. im used to the Berreta M9 which is rather heavy for a handgun ^..^ so i just bought the better version of it.

@Rhannan sounds like you got it made XD i need to buy some more... too broke tho :P

Would have it made better if we were living together already and could easily get to a range all the time! There is a range we've been to a couple of times but it can get expensive to go and ammo is a bit expensive too, especially when you're strapped for cash.

He has other guns that he wants me to try, too, but we need a range that's equipped for them.

~Rhannan

I have nothing against guns, but guns are extremely hard to get your hands on here, and you have to keep them in a safe so you can't really use them for home invaders, plus bladed weapons are much cooler :P

I have nothing against guns, but guns are extremely hard to get your hands on here, and you have to keep them in a safe so you can't really use them for home invaders, plus bladed weapons are much cooler :P

Guns are available where I live, however I've been using bows for the past 12 years, so when I think I hear something moving in my apartment in the middle of the night, the first thing I grab is my bow :-p

It's really amusing because I used to live with like four guys and they had a bunch of swords and axes on the wall. If someone were to break in when I lived there, they'd be confronted by two swordsmen, an axe wielder and me, the one gal with the bow ( one guy slept too hard to be awoken by weird noises). We looked like your typical D&D party ( we also played that). They tried to show off the place to other potential renters before we left, only we hadn't taken down the weapons, the faces on some of those people on the walkthroughs XD

When your family has BBQ's with a majority of 1st SFOD you kinda become a modern gunslinger...

thats awesome ^^ most special forces people that i know are pretty chill. i only know a few. one marine force recon and a few tac-p troops.

I like rifles for their deadly accuracy, proven fact on the range, I can blow a guy's nuts off from 500 yards ^^ I also like rocket launchers and belt fed machine guns. Destroy everything!!! XD

Unfortunately I can't get my hands on such weapons in civi life... but one thing I do stock up on is swords, and I train with them at my dojo too. Honestly I think swords are my weapon of choice, they don't run out of ammo.

lmao! i fully agree with the belt fed bit Draken... never got to play with rockets sadly :( only grenade launchers.

i use machetes... like a sword... had a baby with an axe... yeah not really close at all D:

Drake

I used machetes in training once, was so afraid of loosing a finger lol

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0