Zygopterix

Physicality, energy, and the moving between the two.

9 posts in this topic

Matter is energy whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses.

There is no matter.

Albert Einstein

So in order for my essence, which is made of some form of energy to align and fit it's self inside a physical body it must therefore slow its vibration to a perceptible physical level.

Equally then, for my essence to leave the body it must, speed up its vibration to the point where it resonates with the none physical.

Zygo :flame:

That's what Wraith used to say about shifting, if you can vibrate your energy at the right level you can shift it into any form you can imagine. Just like a radio, you just tune it to the right frequency and then practice, practice, practice.

Do you think that's why having phantom wings/limbs etc hurts sometimes, because your energy is not used to vibrating at that level, and maybe why astral projection becomes easier the more you practice?

Good post, but how exactly do you think one can quicken their vibration, spiritually? I wonder if it has to do with states of mind.

In my speculation, I think some kin might feel pain while phantom shifting as a result of resistance, causing a 'friction' within their energy. Just my guess.

Sounds great to me.

It's sort of what I've been doing for the last few years, it helps me connect to my inner self and the memories connected with that.

Concentration, practice and the right kind of meditation can all help you learn how to increase your vibration and escape your body into the astral.

Good post, but how exactly do you think one can quicken their vibration, spiritually? I wonder if it has to do with states of mind.

In my speculation, I think some kin might feel pain while phantom shifting as a result of resistance, causing a 'friction' within their energy. Just my guess.

It's not as difficult as you might think Fenris, probably the easiest way is to visualise your inner self taking in white light. filling your self up with it so you feel bouyant and more swooshy.

One way I have used to increase my energy (especially when I am working hard) is to visualise a step and then literally walk up it so that I simply step up to the next level of energy. if you take two or three steps in quick succession, each time stepping up another visualised step you can very quickly become super energised.

People often wonder how I go from practically asleep to super bouncy in a split second....well there is my secret,

Zygo :flame:

Hmm... The body has issues syncing with some of us, so I think I'll pass this around to the others. :) We've been looking for ways to make it adapt better to our frequencies, since it has trouble on its own.

My species (Grimms) takes in matter and energy, and we can manipulate what we've taken in. I couldn't tell you how it works exactly - shifting forms comes naturally to us as movement does, and I couldn't name all of the functions required for movement either - but changing matter to energy and vice versa feels a lot like changing the state a material is in; it's all the same "stuff", but in different forms and configurations.

- Alethos

Hm... so as for quantum physics aswell, everything in this universe is currently thought to be both wave and particle at once and it gains mass by interacting with a hypothetical field called "higgs field"

The thing is, the role that energy has in this universe, is to excite (best technical term I've ever heard) a field to create a particle, these being bosons, leptons or quarks. Where as leptons and quarks make up all matter and bosons make up all that's defining how matter interacts, electromagnetism, gravity and the weak and strong microphysical forces in atoms and molecules are the 4 forces or rules which the (observable) universe is currently thought to follow. And each of these 4 rules leaves a boson, some fields also live multiple bosons, but thats another story. (I hope I remember this correctly though)

What changing the frequency of your vibration means, would be to feed the particles your energy causes the fields to create with more energy so they vibrate at the same frequency as matter particles.. but another problem is that matter particles only are made from matter fields, and energy might not be able to select the field ic causes to be excited. We don't know that fact.

So for your soul (or however you prefer to call it) to be able to shift your physical body, it must be able to selectively create a huge amount of matter particles in the correct frequency, of the correct type and most importantly, in the correct place. Which will probably take alot of practice and alot of energy to perform.

These are just my thoughts on the topic

On 1/8/2016 at 0:30 AM, Aetheros said:

So for your soul (or however you prefer to call it) to be able to shift your physical body, it must be able to selectively create a huge amount of matter particles in the correct frequency, of the correct type and most importantly, in the correct place. Which will probably take alot of practice and alot of energy to perform.

The science seems accurate and that is probably the biggest problem that most people have, myself included, with believing in physical shifting. It takes way too much energy to perform. More energy than could be facilitated by the human body itself.

Now, I am aware that an atomic structure, regardless of origin or make-up, potentially carries a massive amount of energy, but the problem with accessing that kind of energy calls into question what kind of energy is being made. We have a lot of real world examples that exist of humans being able to excite particles through will and mantra to increase or decrease heat around them or a specific part of their body, controlling impulses through the body and it's natural functions, such as the man known to be able to fully manipulate his hypothalamus enough to be able to retain a base temperature even in freezing conditions. 

The problem that bodies run into is three-fold though. What we can produce and use in our bodies is extremely limited. Beyond thinking on astral terms, focusing solely on the physical body, in order to be able to create and shape our matter, science dictates that more matter has to come in from somewhere. It's neat to think of beings being able to shift into wolf-men, becoming like wolves and etc., but science has a lot of large problems. Mass has to come from somewhere and can't simply appear. Or well, rather it can, but that implies negative matter (look it up) having a relationship with normal matter and, to some extent, dark matter.

While experiments are being conducted now on how Dark Matter interacts when being directly observed, some believing that it disintegrates when kept under observation. That's perhaps the first problem. Perception by a viewer, not a remote one, can break-down the process.

The second problem is information. Assuming you have the ability to get the building blocks you need, you need to know how it's supposed to be arranged *exactly* else there is some rather unfortunate consequences. When one understands how waves and particles affect their craft and meditation, it can be said that it is enhanced dramatically. This process of visualization has to extend to physical creation and, assuming this is a physical transformation occurring, stimulated from one's mind, it makes sense that causing this to happen requires a complete understanding of the biology at work. That implicates years of research. Research on a subject that, while we can find real-world equivalents, it may not stretch to it.

Matter, and thus energy, has to be specifically programmed. We can easily understand this from the concept of creating and manipulating chi, opening the chakras and programming psychic spheres (or psi-balls if you prefer). In these cases, they do what is most easiest for them to achieve the programming, based on the information and energy they have received.

In English, this means you need to not only understand *exactly* where every particle, protein, bone and blood vessel interacts with each other in the construct being manifested, but assuming it's attached or coming from your own form, it *also* needs to be understand how these portions affect your body in the same ways. If that information is understood, then you *must* have the amount of energy to create this change. Because we have no real-world examples of this occurring naturally, we have to assume that this isn't a growth experiment or manipulation of the body. It has to be simultaneous creation, placement and reshaping of matter.

The amount of energy required to suddenly snap that amount of matter into existence and have it programmed to facilitate an immediate function, has to be massive. I have a hard time of thinking of any adequate power source, save for atomic energy, hence it would be a form of nuclear reaction, which has heavy implications.

Assuming you can create this immediate transformation, using the proper amount of energy to snap this matter into existence into function perfectly with you, that means you're essentially setting off a bomb whenever this transformation occurs. The size is something I can't adequately describe without understanding the math and science behind it, but it would not be the size of a fire-cracker. No, I can imagine it being disastrous for everything in the immediate area of you. It would be a spectacle and might have dangerous applications. In my thoughts, the size of a best case scenario would be something akin to the smallest possible detonation that could be possible, equal to the blast of 18-20 tons of TNT going off, by tests conducting for the tactical nuke launcher, the M-28/29 "Davy Crockett". 

The site NukeMap has a handy map showing the great destructive potential that the world's smallest known nuke can make. As shown, even the smallest nuclear blast has a massive destructive potential. Fallout is very subjective simply because there isn't enough information to consider it, but radiation certainly would occur to some kind of extent, meaning lasting death and devastation to ground zero, long after the blast. Keep in mind, the Davy Crockett was an exceedingly difficult tool to make that took painstaking measures to *limit* nuclear potential. 

This is what a "crude" yield looks like.

And then a minimum yield of 1.

I know this is very imperfect information and is subject to actual analysis and scientific measure, but this is what I can come up with in my limited understanding of how these mechanics work. If I'm right, if human beings ever did get the ability to snap matter into existence, they would be walking nuclear weapons of potentially disastrous levels of power. If I'm wrong, well, we'll see.