SirAzrilyan

Well this sucks...

9 posts in this topic

For those that know the more recent part of my story you know that Azrilyan locked himself up. What I've found is that drinking blood weakens the effect of the lock allowing him to speak through me and even step all the way out. However I stopped drinking around a little over a year ago, and I've been unable to find anyone.

So Azrilyan is locked behind this wall that I've tryed to use various sigils on it but nothing lasts over 5 secounds before it's repaired again.

So I've thought up a few bandaids for the situation before I deal with the actual problem.

1) create a new part of me that is separate enough to be on both sides of the wall at once. Thus giving Azrilyan a road to me and vice versa.

this is not very efficient though as I need to create a construct, make it almost like me, put it in a place i cant get to, and then fuse it to me. This seems very difficult for me to do..

2. Simular to the above but instead invite a third house mate. They would be able to temporarily hold down the wall for Azrilyan to surface, or just chanel him.

A lot easier for me and Azrilyan. But having a third person seems unlikely. I know no one I trust that much. I could kill them and use their "body" in a simular way but that's too dark and not a person I want to be.

3. A blood substitute. Either a ritual or a drink.

Since no one has ever found one I think it's unlikely I will. But maybe something simpler that only focus on the effect it has on the lock, but I don't know where I would start with that. I've made strong potions before and developed powerful rituals but with this I'm in the dark.

So it's awful lonely in my head and I was wondering what you thought of the above and what you would suggest. Maybe you can think up another way I havn't considered.

I'm not sure I'm up to date with all this Zac. Why did Sir Azrilyan lock himself away and couldn't you just talk to him about it and try and persuade him to come back, maybe let him know it's only because him not being there is making things difficult for you?

"Just because my creator trusts me doesn't mean I trust myself. I have been broken beyond recognition, twisted into something I wasn't supposed to be, and brought to the edge of my own annihilation. I felt I wasn't ready for myself to be back.

I found to help me, i think it was an old friend but I'm not sure. I developed a lock for myself and he created a ritual. The end result was me being locked up in a body with another."

He has always been locked inside me. The only reason he has been able to do communicate and reach out is apparently because the blood drinking temporarily weakened the lock.

I can feel him trying to reach out and I'm definitely trying to reach inside, but saddly so far neither of us have been able to. Which is why I'm here asking for help.

But I'm not sure anyone can help, I'm just hopeful.

I am not so sure this is a self imposed lockdown Zac. It sounds a bit more serious than that.

But, my philosophy is if you are ready to ask the question, then you are ready for the answer and what knowing that answer will bring.

Do you have a piece of Red jasper, the deeper red the better and a nice piece of bloodstone (the green stuff with red flecks in it)?

Do you remember what it feels like to take blood?

With both stones cleansed, charge the bloodstone to cleanse the energy that passes through it. Charge the red jasper to collect the energy passed from the bloodstone and put both stones on a flat surface touching each other

Now, touching the bloodstone with your projective hand, remember the feeling of taking blood, visualising the blood itself as well as the feeling of drinking, pass it through the bloodstone into the red jasper. (The bloodstone is there to remove the personal feelings related to you and the blood drinking)

Pass energy through the stones for as long as you can comfortably concentrate, gradually storing up a well of "blood energy" in the Red jasper.

Place the jasper in a cleansed cotton cloth and keep it safe till you are ready to do the next part.

Now making yourself ready to concentrate (whatever works best for you) hold the Jasper in your receiving hand and take a slow stream of the "blood energy" into your wall.

With a longer duration of energy the wall should drop to "ground level and allow Azrilyan out. But here's the cool part, once the space on the other side of the wall is open to you, and you can see it, it becomes part of your inner space and therefore under your complete control. Simply tell the space to remain open to you and Azrilyan, and it will.

Zygo :flame:

I was going to suggest blasting it with some dragon flames but i think Zygos Idea will work better :)

Would this work if you have a section of your inner space you have never been able to access?

I have a wall with a door but it's locked and I've never been able to open it.

Could this work for that too?

Zac, you said you had used sigils, what were you hoping they would do for you?

When you say third house mate do you mean in an actual house you're living in or are you talking about inviting another being/essence into your inner space?

@Nemesis, I would imagine that it would only work if knew what sort of energy unlocks the door. there is another way you could open a new door but that would require knowing the feel of the energy within the space and on what is locking said room.

I am not so sure this is a self imposed lockdown Zac. It sounds a bit more serious than that.

Now making yourself ready to concentrate (whatever works best for you) hold the Jasper in your receiving hand and take a slow stream of the "blood energy" into your wall.

What do you mean by more serious?

So I tried the whole thing, twice so far. It doesn't let him out, but I can feel his movement from inside better. Also it slows down it repairing self, so maybe with some more work or some alterations I'll get the same effect as the blood.

Zac, you said you had used sigils, what were you hoping they would do for you?

When you say third house mate do you mean in an actual house you're living in or are you talking about inviting another being/essence into your inner space?

Well I was using them to break down a portion of the wall separating my inner space from his. Almost worked, but not quite.

I ment inviting another being into my inner space

@Nemesis, I would imagine that it would only work if knew what sort of energy unlocks the door. there is another way you could open a new door but that would require knowing the feel of the energy within the space and on what is locking said room.

Yeah, I still havnt found the exact way to open my door. I only know that blood keeps it from repairing it's self.

*** Update ***

I found out I can open a small bit of the lock. Just big enough to pull or push basic energy in or out, anything charged with intent gets clogged up though. So I've been pulling his energy through, cleansing it, and pushing it back. Figured keeping his energy flowing and clean would keep him strong and healthy.

You managed to make the energy a singularity?