Dichtoios

Any Other Djinni-kin Here?

12 posts in this topic

I'm curious if there are any other Djinn here that I may share memories with. The more I meditate the more I seem to gain as far as memories go.

(If this is the wrong themed chamber I apologize. Many legends say Djinn are born of fire.)

Does the name Ki-Lash mean anything to you ?

I feel like I should...like that feeling when you hear the name of a supporting character in a movie you watched a few years ago. But I can't put a face or anything to it granted I have few memories.

Hi Dichtoios

I see no problem with it at all, Djinn fit here very well.

I think there may be a couple but it rather depends how they identify, some would call me Djinn too as I fit some of the description, mind you I fit a lot of the phoenix and elemental descriptions too.

May I ask, what sort of memories do you have?

Zygo :flame:

I have many memories of a desert, or many deserts I dunno. I also remember my death and the announcement of my fathers death. Dichtoios' father was a soldier of some sort. I also remember something akin to a graduation where I was promoted or something and able to do something...I don't know what that something is though...

All I can say is...keep on meditating! Meditation has helped me a lot when regaining my memories of Selar.

But I have got a few queations about the Djinn that I have wanted to ask for quite some time now: I know that the Djinn live in another dimension but still on this planet...but it their realm the same as The Fae Realm? And I am sure that you have heard about the Shadow People, I have heard that they might be Djinn..what do you make of this?

From what I can tell the shadow people could very well be ghuls (a type of djinn). I am almost positive I'm what people have dubbed jaan. The battle my past life's father was killed in was against ghul. And I don't know about the Fae realm...

On 5/5/2015 at 8:08 AM, Simara said:

All I can say is...keep on meditating! Meditation has helped me a lot when regaining my memories of Selar.

But I have got a few queations about the Djinn that I have wanted to ask for quite some time now: I know that the Djinn live in another dimension but still on this planet...but it their realm the same as The Fae Realm? And I am sure that you have heard about the Shadow People, I have heard that they might be Djinn..what do you make of this?

I believe I'm just doing thread necromancy here... But in case the OP is still around, I am also Jinn (specifically Jann). I also wanted to chime in my thoughts on some of the questions. @Simara the Jinn do have another realm, but it is different from Fae. As a Jinn I had only been there once, so you can see I spent most of my time in the realm of humans, and have little experience there. As for the shadow people, I have seen them in this life often and I believe it's mearly our way of seeing entities (like looking through hazy glasses rather than them being a specific kind of being). 

@Rapha Ki-lash means nothing to me.

Rasing an old, yet interesting thread from dead is perfectly fine in this castle :)

What is the Jinn realm like then?

6 hours ago, Simara said:

Rasing an old, yet interesting thread from dead is perfectly fine in this castle :)

What is the Jinn realm like then?

I hadn't spent enough time in there to really tell, but from what I saw it seemed rather beautiful. Long story I suppose, but basically I accompanied someone there for negotiations that went very bad very quickly, so I left soon after.

I have always imagined the environment being a bit like ancient Egypt or A Thousand and One Nights scenario, but I may be completely wrong.

On 1/8/2018 at 10:21 AM, Simara said:

I have always imagined the environment being a bit like ancient Egypt or A Thousand and One Nights scenario, but I may be completely wrong.

Could be that it does. All I saw was a field with chairs.