Zoochotic

Meeting Your Kin

3 posts in this topic

I'm just curious-for those who identify as spiritual beings, beings who are non-physical in origin, have you ever talked or interacted with your kintype in a spiritual setting? I know many otherkin who identify as spiritual beings, but very few who are spiritual beings, interacting with their race/kintype still. An example of this would be someone identifying as an astral demon, and going and talking to other demons of their kind. If anyone has done this, can you describe how the encounter went, or how you managed to accomplish such a thing?

-Soul

I have been debating on how to reply to your question, Soul, and I have been wanting to I just wanted to make sure that I could give it some thought. I may not have the best reply, but I do have one.

If you have read any of my posts about myself or my journey, then you know that my kin-type has been in flux, or in question I suppose, almost since the beginning. I have felt a connection with many terrestrial species however I have always known that my true self is a spiritual being. It would honestly still be hard for me to say whether or not I have met or interacted with others of my type in a spiritual setting and how many or how often because I am still working out some of the details. But, I have interacted with other spiritual beings, some of whom I had at one point or another thought to be my kin-type. These encounters have varied from a presence with me while waking and alert to dreams or intense meditation journeys. The waking ones have always been the most difficult for me due to a combination of self-doubt and choked up abilities but I have felt and heard some interesting things. I have made efforts to take spiritual journeys (I am on a shamanic path) and it typically starts with meditation, guided or not. Usually this is the best way for me, but I do have encounters in dreams as well.

~Rhannan

Well I have encountered an old "friend".

I am in constant battle on the astral level, protecting people I've met and making it look like I'm somewhere I'm not. I guess you could say that it's been noticed I'm not dead or what have you.

This friend of mine, we share a respect of eachother. So when he was hired as a hit man of sorts he came and told me how it was going to be. Needless to say, he couldn't strip me from this body or Zac.

Other then that there was a very brief moment where another angel showed up, we didn't speak though. More like passing glances.

~Azrilyan