Zygopterix

Your Castle Otherkin name

28 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2018 at 3:28 AM, Simara said:

I had completely forgotten about this thread..."You know that you have been in this castle for a very long time, when you can only faintly recall posting in a thread, but cannot for the life of you remember  even parts it's name."

But never the less, some time ago, I was granted a name change here, from Jalyndre to Simara and for one very simple reason: I remember Simara being my name in at least one incarnation back on Selar. So this is, if not the first name I ever had, then at least a name I had when I was back on Selar in true form and with my people and family.

Very cool.

To amend what I've previously said, I've learned I have many names because my consciousness is divided into several seperate other beings.

Yaakovana is my Celestial side who is actually a walk-in, not my original soul.

Xana or Xanarathos, is my original soul. The long of the short is he's is believed to be a child of Loki and Bastet. He once was a container for all my negative energy until he was forced into the negative realms for his existence. Yaakovana was sent to recover him from a wish granted Yutril.

Yutril is a personification of my bodies intelligence. That includes genetic memory and my subconscious. He's, effectively, not a soul, but a construct that is conscious of his own existence. They were once called Nameless, and he was until he was actually named, ironically, by himself. He is a product of psychological trauma.

Tiger lives beside Yutril, but her soul is simply instinct and animal intents that fosters a deep connection to the Fae world. She is something in my genetics. Either a family member once became a felinthrope, was a felinthrope or some process exposed me to becoming one. It could also be a psychological remnant from when I was homeless and latched onto the other personalities for cohesion.

Then you have Rathmos, who is a state of mind when all of us and our parts work towards the same accord with no objections. Rathmos is almost fully androgynous and usually only appears in meditation or our spellwork.

Hope that was interesting and made sense.

On 4/22/2018 at 5:28 AM, Simara said:

I had completely forgotten about this thread..."You know that you have been in this castle for a very long time, when you can only faintly recall posting in a thread, but cannot for the life of you remember  even parts it's name."

This is so true, Sim! I sometimes vaguely recall posts on topics that come in conversation and I'm like hmm I feel like someone started a thread about that already, but where was it... It usually leads to me hunting around the site and entertaining myself for a few hours with old topics and the occasional picnic reminiscence :lol:

Ahhh picnics, such good times