Lys

Introductions Or Greetings To Other Members

5 posts in this topic

When you introduce yourselves to people on a forum do you all debate over who gets to say hello or do you have a nominated person to step forward and be the official greeter?

I suppose every forum eventually develops a few stables who jump on the greeting wagon. But for this forum since the user base is small and familiar everyone gets to chime in.

I suppose every forum eventually develops a few stables who jump on the greeting wagon. But for this forum since the user base is small and familiar everyone gets to chime in.

I think Lys is actually referring to plural systems such as Brothers Grimm or Hotel and City.

For me, since there are only two there isn't a debate, it's more that we both try to add to an introduction, and now we have a base introduction we copy, paste, then update with small changes.

I think Lys is actually referring to plural systems such as Brothers Grimm or Hotel and City.

Woops! You're right, my bad. Didn't even notice the sub-forum.

We don't usually decide. It's whoever's out, wants to do it, and thinks they can introduce the system as a whole well. There are just too many people here to do one part or a mini-bio for everyone, so our introductions usually only cover the system in general, and anyone can do that.

Eesh, internet explorer doesn't like working with posts here, so I might come back later with a browser that lets me type.

-Will