Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhannan

Movies/TV that resonates

5 posts in this topic

I figured since we have a music version of this, why not a film one?! This is a place for you to share any movies or shows that resonates with you or that you find some kind of meaning in, whether you've figured out that meaning or not.

For me it's a movie called Rise of the Guardians. I didn't see it when it first came out but when they started playing it on HBO a bunch I happened to catch it. I did have it recorded for a while and watched it several times but it got deleted and I didn't see it for a while. Lately I've had the itch to watch it again, try to figure out what it is, but it's not been on TV or even in the on demand section. So I bought it yesterday and watched it today! I still haven't figured out what it is about that movie that keeps me watching it but I did enjoy seeing it again.

What about everyone else? :)

~Rhannan

Wolf Children Ame and Yuki................really really speaks to me. I'll probably think of more moview later.

Believe it or not...the more I watch the Star Wars movies or read related material...the more it seems to resonate a bit. Not because I remember doing the Kessel Run or anything like that, but I recall a point in time of my life where I was in an environment in which advanced technology and high magic walked side by side.

Oh if only I could use the force choke on people..... Or be all like "I am not the employee you are looking for" *waves hand around* XDDD

But seriously, I watched RotG twice this weekend (can't watch it again today because I have work :sad-smiley-002: ), and I still just can't put my finger on what it is! I suppose there are a couple of things it could be, or it could even be some combination of them, but I haven't been able to sort it out or piece it together. Even with meditation I haven't figured it out yet though I did get a snippet of something else I want to get confirmation on before I go running around sharing with anyone.

I remember that the final showdown in Avatar the Last Airbender resonated for one of my friends a while back, though I don't know that she ever figured out why. She thought maybe it was something with the bending although there was something about the method used for winning that intrigued me. She also had several manga which were special to her and reminded her of who/what she was before. I have one or two that resonate slightly for me but this isn't the topic for that sooooo moving on!

~Rhannan

I found the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit Films resonate in places and I also feel a resonation with a certain character from the TV show "Teen Wolf"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0