Society of Antisocialites

Shenanigans~

9 posts in this topic

Basically stories of hijinks, shenanigans, tom foolery, pranks, and possibly the occasional Heist.

We're up to pretty tame stuff right now, so nothing much to say. :smile: Eventually we're going to put a creepy satyr mask (thing looks like matted fur and rawhide o_o ) high up in one of the forest's trees by a trail, but right now we're planning on sticking armies of paper butterflies all around the school within the next few weeks (and possibly taking advantage of some railing and Justin Bieber gift paper...) Later we're looking for joke poster ideas to put up.

So. Any fantabulous happenings to speak of, past or plotted?

- Eledon

I think at least one of my past shenanigans belongs in the Guilty or Innocent game room. ;)

I haven't had the opportunity to do it myself but I've heard of people (past store and potentially this one) shrink-wrapping the cars of others. It used to be not all that uncommon until someone got a stick up their arse and whined about it.

At my current store I've heard of someone getting their bike shrink-wrapped (I think) and then put into top stock (definitely happened).

My parents pulled a fantabulous one on me some many years ago now for April Fool's. They told me my mom was pregnant and I was going to have a sibling. First I was upset (I think I was in middle school or early high school so I had been an only child for a long time) and then I was excited. And then I got really excited. And then they were all like APRIL FOOL'S!!! And I was all like......wtf.....*sobs*. And yea they thought it was hilarious. My mom still likes to bring it up and laugh about it to this day >>;

~Rhannan

LOL at the shrink wrapping and on a similar note, I lived for a while with a group of people that were forever pulling daft pranks. The most common one being to put cling film over the toilet bowl. Quite a surprise when you're not expecting it.

Zygo :flame:

Oh! Sweet! I *demand* to be involved in shenanigans:D

....Played on *Someone Else*, of course! LOL

Dang Rhannan, you're good! Although, I took mine to another level by injecting the guy's car locks with epoxy as well...so when he managed to get the shrink wrap off, he STILL couldn't get into his car. Shame too, it was a brand new Mustang....then again, he was an ass so he deserved it. :D

XD Nothing better than smiting an asshole. Wish we could get away with half of that - probably would, there were a couple teens cutting down trees last summer who went unpunished... if only we knew their addresses.

At some point we're going to make some Lost X posters up around the neighborhood, marbles edition...

- Mischief

Well I didn't get to participate, as I mentioned, but I really wanted to do it to a couple of people at my last store.

Actually I came up with a prank but never got to act it out. There was this guy whose last notice was finally his last notice but before he was walked out he had this habit of taking up FOUR parking spaces. As in he would park right in the middle. It went from giving him a "parking for dummies" book to writing him a fake ticket to finally parking next to him. And then a couple of my friends there were like hells yea you could get one person to park on each side of him! And it would have been beautiful. His car surrounded on all four sides by other cars all because he can't bring himself to park in one spot. *sighs* I wish we would've been able to do it. As it was, someone did start parking in multiple spots next to him. As in he took up one spot where four lines intersected and the other guy took up the intersecting point next to that. I saw that one day and started laughing my arse off in my car. And then I think someone else did it to him on the other side. The best one though? He had spent all this money he didn't have on these big expensive (dumb looking) rims for his car. Yea.....he fell behind and they came to repo them. While he was at work. *snorts* So his car was in the parking lot up on blocks. It was gone by the time I left work but *giggles* he definitely deserved it. He was lazy, an ass, and I know that at minimum one of his notices was due to sexual harassment of another employee, and he was close to getting one with me if I didn't get one for assaulting another employee when I hauled off and beat his ass. I mean....what? I'm not the violent type...not usually :angel_sm017:

Well, just desserts in the end. As for the guy's bike, yes they got it back down and he no longer takes it to work, but someone has jokingly threatened to put it back up in top stock again. I made some comment about how he drives a car now and doesn't ride his bike to work anyone. The guy just went like watch me I'll put his car up. I was like XDDD The poor kid....he's a nice guy though so they were just messing with him.

I love shenanigans as long as they're not on me >__<

~Rhannan

My friends and I used to change peoples gates around, especially on one particular group of houses where the gates were generic. Each house had painted theirs a different colour to all the others and subsequently the gates also matched the doors.

I have no idea why they did it, and there were quite a few houses, but we thought it was hilarious to go round and mix them all up, so the gates, and of course then the numbers, didn't match the doors anymore.

To be honest I am not sure I grew out of that. :biggrin:

Zygo :flame: