Society of Antisocialites

Last Person to Post Wins~

628 posts in this topic

Are you talking about the Roman bath house or the shark tank? Because I swear those sharks have been feeding on each other to the point there might be only one alpha shark left.

Swimming might end in a short visit.

O.O *stares at Claudius and Rhannan* .................... >.>

I'd use cookie crumbs or string to find my way back, but I've got a sneaking suspicion those plans would be foiled...

...A group expedition might be in order.

- Icarus

millions of kids can't be wrong and its got a good message too

there you go Vaeryn.....excellent stuff....

Guys ...never mind Mog, have you seen the mice down here?

The mice that lurk deep in the Castle now forever haunt my dreams.

One should never leave cookie crumbs without a mountain of cookies at the other end it just isn't right building up someones hopes like that.

...A group expedition might be in order.

If we are to mount an expedition we are going to need to have the essential colonial era team members:

- A team leader (preferably of aristocracy who can't relate to the lower classes and extremely culturally insensitive).

- A group of native litter carriers.

- A highly dubious doctor

- A bumbling botanist.

- A bumbling botanists assistant.

- Even more pasty whiteys.

- A proper colonial era general who bought his rank and knows nothing of warfare. (Preferably makes an ass of himself).

- Cartographer.

- Gruff Australian laboreurs and miners.

- And finally a bottle of cognac.

Did I miss anything?

EDIT:

- A dragon

- A protestant missionary to convert the heathenous savages to civilized ways before those damned Catholics get to it! (Preferably a drunkard).

the dragon that keeps swooping them and scaring the crap out of them

- A dragon which keeps strafing dangerously close by the group.

Which reminds me!

A priest!

Now if I remember my very un PC movies the ony persons you're missing from your somewhat dodgy list are Ron Ely or Jonny Weismuller to play Tarzan and an Actress that can do that over the top screaming thing into the back of her hand.....

Edit take note of the total lack of comments on the music choice ROFLMAO !

Now let's see. Hmmm.

1/ A team leader (preferably of aristocracy who can't relate to the lower classes and extremely culturally insensitive).

The only aristocracy we have are Sir Azrilyan and Duke Zepar, and since the Duke hasn't been seen since the diabolical cookie clam bake scandal looks like you're up Az. :smile:

2/ A group of native litter carriers.

I think that's probably going to be our Elven Kin. Not sure about them carrying the kit, I'll be carrying my own personally, but if anyone can find their way through any kind of natural habitat it's going to be them.

3/ A highly dubious doctor

Step up Whisper. (Though I get the feeling you're more of a mad scientist than a dubious doctor.)

4/ A bumbling botanist.

Zygo..... Tag, you're it! roflmao

5/ A bumbling botanists assistant.

That's you Vel. Love ya honey.

6/ Even more pasty whiteys.

That would be the Vampires in the castle. Let's face it guys they don't come more pasty than us.

7/ A proper colonial era general who bought his rank and knows nothing of warfare. (Preferably makes an ass of himself).

Claudius, my main man. Grab your gear babes.

8/ Cartographer.

Hmmm a map maker, That's gotta be one of the Brothers, with all the places the members of their system have been they'd need someone really good with records and maps.

9/ Gruff Australian laboreurs and miners.

I think that could only be Mog and the happy band of cave dwelling dragons we have.

ONE bottle? ONE measly bottle? It's gonna take more than one bottle just to get us all across the moat. I think you must have meant one cargo load of cognac. Yes. that sounds much more like it.

Did I miss anything?

EDIT:

10/ A dragon

Plenty of those here.

11/ A protestant missionary to convert the heathenous savages to civilized ways before those damned Catholics get to it! (Preferably a drunkard).

Nope. Nope nope nope. I draw the line at inviting the highly protesting (and objectionable) Larsomach who tried to convert us all. We only just got rid of him, I vote we go without him! lol

Zygo adds

12/ Tarzan.

Hey Adapt, ya wanna go on an ickle trip? lol

and 13/ the screaming actress.

You know her, she almost always turns out to be the one who completely saves the day and the hero at the end of the movie with a well placed vase to the back of the bad guy's noggin)

Who wants that role ladies? Lys, Rhannan, ya wanna share or ya gonna fight for it?

Lastly my own small contribution, I believe no adventure movie is complete without.

13/ The Amazon Woman.

Capable, courageous and dangerous. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you. TaDa

Jalyndre.

*snorts* Wow um. I'm not too good at that whole screaming thing or whacking guys on the back of the head with lamps. I much prefer a well-placed dagger or arrow. If I'm going to participate in this adventure, there needs to be a spot for like a shield maiden or assassin!

Or I can just....record it all so that you guys can watch yourselves when you get back from all of your adventuring. Like a keepsake! :lol:

~Rhannan

1/ A team leader (preferably of aristocracy who can't relate to the lower classes and extremely culturally insensitive).

The only aristocracy we have are Sir Azrilyan and Duke Zepar, and since the Duke hasn't been seen since the diabolical cookie clam bake scandal looks like you're up Az. :smile:

.. I didn't think I was that insensitive, or that I couldn't relate to "lower classes". I mean given my story, I've fell pretty low. But I'd be happy to be the expedition leader. keeping the dragon fed and happy will be the number one priority. Next will be teaching this general about warfare so we don't all battle charge to defeat.

-If I'm going to participate in this adventure, there needs to be a spot for like a shield maiden or assassin!

~Rhannan

Enter the daring Rouge who is needed to find the many different traps and secret passages throughout the exploration.

7/ A proper colonial era general who bought his rank and knows nothing of warfare. (Preferably makes an ass of himself).

Claudius, my main man. Grab your gear babes.

Well you know me too well, after several hundreds of hours of Total War, I'm good to say that I'm qualified in our invasion of Tanzania! Man the maxim guns a- oh, ...wait.

I also forgot:

14/ Experienced mountaineers (by experience I mean octogenarean).

15/ A Big Game hunter who can never hit anything or who's prey conveniently always gets away.

16/ And of course several brave huskies.

ONE bottle? ONE measly bottle? It's gonna take more than one bottle just to get us all across the moat. I think you must have meant one cargo load of cognac. Yes. that sounds much more like it.

So I'm guessing you're going to be the one to whip the litter carriers onwards Dem? With that amount of cognac I'll be surprised if anyone remembers where we're going.

Ah yes, the now infamous earworm. But don't take my word for it, here to introduce us to the performer, the one and only John Travolta!

That's quite a fluff Vaeryn, The song is bit of an in joke at home, my daughter had to sing the song every day for weeks while rehearsing for her school christmas play, she used to like it, but it's definitely worn a bit thin now, just mentioning the phrase "let it go" is a faux pa at the moment lol

Do we know anyone that tells fish stories like this,

if we do then we have the intrepid and ever enthusiastic "the sights must be off" hunter.

always knew id get stuck with the heavy liftin, ah well time to throw on me workin gear. I'd better bring me singlet, footy pants and thongs for the times when are are relaxin. also might bring me some concrete so any time someone starts te get a bit soft, i have a tea spoon of concrete ready to harden them up, always worked when i was a kid. oh yeah and me Australian flag.

sorry guys was listening to a thing about Bogans on the radio this morning, decided to go full Bogan for this trip.

XD Oh right, thongs = sandals. God I love Australians.

We'll happily be your team of cartographers. Just cut me and Will an extra share of cognac, and we won't let Mischief label the maps. >.>

~ Icarus

If I slip an extra extra share of cognac will you let Mischief label all of the maps? :lol:

~Rhannan

*eyes cognac* Nnnm...... deal. But you got yourself into this. I'm sure we'll all have a good laugh later after getting lost between "Santa's Summer Slave Encampment" and "The Glittering Shores of Fishlantis". Or whatever his sense of humor gifts us with.

~ Icarus

not exactly sandles are different. Thongs are known commonly in other parts of the world as flip flops

lol all good just to us sandles are the ones that have a backing to hold the back of it onto your foot and usually a strap that goes around just below your ankle. thongs just have a piece that goes over the top of the front of your foot and between your big toe and the toe next to your big toe

I'm adding my own right now.

17) The guy who can get you anything you want/need in just about any city or country be it materials or information, because he happens to "know a guy"... *ahem ahem* :D

LOL sandals and flip flops, we used to call sandals with straps Jesus Wellies ...as in that's what he was wearing when he walked out to the boat,

Zygo :flame:

*gets an evil look on her face while giggling quietly* You want it all now or part of it in your room, Icarus?

~Rhannan