Last Person to Post Wins~

624 posts in this topic

Looks at both of them, please......

Lol. Yawns, time for coffee me thinks

Mmm it's always time for coffee! I'll go brew a pot ^_^

2 hours ago, Zygopterix said:

OMG! Seriously my favorite quote to use in reference to coffee! <3

Stretches, oops coffee didn't work I have been asleep

I can make more coffee! Stronger coffee!

On 7/23/2018 at 11:49 AM, Rhannan said:

Pfft I'm winnier at winning than you are!

Evidently not. :D

I just had my coffee but I don't feel anymore alive than I did before I had it.. Coffee just isn't working for me at the moment.. Time to brew some more, maybe a stronger blend this time.. lol

8 hours ago, Demovora Cain said:

I just had my coffee but I don't feel anymore alive than I did before I had it.. Coffee just isn't working for me at the moment.. Time to brew some more, maybe a stronger blend this time.. lol

Hm, looks like it's time to get my cauldron out and brew our coffee that way. Put a little extra mojo in it :lol:

So, Demovora, Rhannan, you want the hi-test stuff?  About 2 years ago now, I was on a business trip to upstate New York and Vermont.  Listening to one of the local radio stations in the morning, I was hearing a lot of ads for something called Death Wish Coffee, which holds the Guinness World's Record for the strongest coffee on the planet.  Lo and behold!  Their roasting facility just happened to be in Albany, where I was staying.   So, one morning I got up a bit early before I was to make my appointed rounds, and stopped by the roasting house to grab a pound or 2...and lemme tell ya, works as advertised!  I'd look into that...and while I am unsure if they do international orders Dem, if you're interested in acquiring some and they can't get it to you for some reason, just drop a line here, and I'd be more than happy to be your international clearing house for weapons grade caffiene. :D

Ooo I've heard of that stuff but never tried it. Once I've got a job again I'll have to order some to see how it works for me. It's funny that they have a base in Albany, NY because that's where I went to university for undergrad! Kind of miss the place, although mostly I miss the mountains and a good autumn.

Get that blood out of my caffeine stream

Finally an explanation of why dragons blood is such a sought after magical essence....its pure caffeine LOL

I considered correcting that assessment, but then I thought about how I've been living off of pepsi, and I realize it might be true. Dragon blood is caffeine!

Oops that's meant to be a secret....

Welp, secrets out now boys so open a vein for me! Actually, my blood might be mostly caffeine at this point, too, so.... :hiding:

Caffeine!!!!

Let it rain caffeine down upon us!!! Let us swim in the water of life and rejoice!!! :hapydancsmil:

Ummmm...

Cookie soldiers form up, there is a threat on all Dragon kind, one that could bring about its extinction 

I'll stand behind this incredibly cute and edible army you've assembled. Wouldn't want any of them to get a silly idea like retreating now would we *Licks lips*

I'll just be over here, making more cookie soldiers