Society of Antisocialites

Last Person to Post Wins~

624 posts in this topic

Looks like we could use a refreshed selection of refreshments for this camp out!

Sounds like a splendid idea!

With a clap of his hands, small balls of light escaped from his being and settled down, materializing stands with an assortment of steaming teas, coffee waiting to be brewed and a few pitchers with nozzles attached filled with juices. Snapping his thumb with the third finger of his right hand, a glass of wine formed with a flavorful merlot that he'd sip leisurely.

Stares at chalk board, makes some charcoal and scrawls something in Draconic. 

Cookies begin to poor out of the scrawling. (the non legged kind) 

Edited by Mog

Snaps a finger, bringing forth a cookie from the pile for him to happily nom on.

COOKIES!!! *dives into the pile and swims around in them while also nomming on them*

Poison?! O___O *jumps out and runs over to Mog to hide*

There's no poison in my cookies, it's safe @Rhannan return to the cookie pile

Yay! Thank you, @Mog! *returns to swimming around in the cookie pile* Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cookies! <3 ^___^

Waves hand. Portal opens and fresh cookies fall out onto the now empty pile rhannan was still trying to swim in.

Anytime

There's a toll on here poison swamp, filled with poisonous fish, for me to ferry over.

Poisonous fish do not sound appetising, I'll pass.

Damn, now who's gonna buy these poisonous fish I pl- I mean discovered here, in the swamp. I mean, totally invested on this fancy boat and all.

It sure is fancy looking

Hmm maybe, I'm not actually much of a party animal, unless your taking a dnd party :p

You know what they say about DnD parties: A DnD doesn't stop until the healer is dead and we're all out of potions! XD

Not the Potions! Why is it always the potions! 

lol I go through so many potions in my DAI games it's ridiculous. Although I did start a file on casual just because I wanted to do a run as a mage for once instead of always being a rouge. I LOVE BEING A MAGE! They start you off with one of the best spells that doesn't really require much targeting and gives you a lot of damage; I like to get within range of enemies and hit them with that, then follow up with a barrier until I get some more advanced spells to use. Once I have some better stuff to work with I will probably still use that but I'll start utilizing more damage-oriented magic. Nothing like shooting a lightning bolt at one enemy and having it branch out to hit any others that I close enough at the same time! XD

Mae's are awesome! I always play mages