Society of Antisocialites

Last Person to Post Wins~

628 posts in this topic

*lobs a blob of icing at Styxan while his tongue is hanging out, landing a hit* Score! *cackles and continues zipping by*

*shakes himself and eventurally covers Draken in icing and looks at Rhannan with evil eyes, summoning a huge blob of liquid caramel in front of her*

Let the pastry wars begin...

SHIELDS UP!!! *blasts through caramel, coming out the other side clean* Pastry wars? Isn't that a show on TV? XD *chucks a volley of cupcakes at Styxan and Draken* Oh noes!!! Tis a fly-by caking!!! :witch::lol:

*hides between Draken's coils and then summons a huge cloud of cotton candy around Rhannan* 

I think I deserve a say in this... *licks icing off self* On second thought, keep it coming. *Opens mouth to catch cupcake missiles.*

*eats part of the cotton candy cloud and then gets an idea, suddenly soda starts raining down*

*Starts singing* If all the raindrops were mountain dew and orange crush, oh what a joy that would be!

*hides between the curls of Draken* You are mean! This ruins my fur! *summons a pudding prison around Rhannan*

Pudding prison? Psh. *uses the soda to melt the pudding prison and eats some of it at the same time* Don't be so upset, there'll be plenty of bath-time later so we can all get cleaned up! *zips around on the broom tossing whipped cream and icing balls everywhere and making it rain soda from the cotton candy cloud* XD

How is everyone doing this? What do I just have to snap my fingers and like Kazaam, candy bars will start raining... *At the snap, candy starts hailing over the castle.* ...Now I want pizza *Snap, large meat lovers appears in front of self.* Love it! Good luck you two, I'm gonna enjoy my pizza.

*Looks at the pizza and then Draken with big kitty eyes* Can I have some pizza pleeeeease?

Gets over the finish line and looks back to find everyone having a food fight. decides to watch from a safe distance.

*sitting on the other side of the finish line with Mog* Well this is fun! *lounges on her broom, enjoying the chaos she started* :angel_sm017:

-suddenly Lin turns into a giant Stay Puft marshmallow man and stands on one side of the finish line-

*sees Lin* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I AM ZUUL!!! *zips over and starts flying around Lin and cackling*

Animates a statue in the castle grounds and sits back to watch the action, as the statue proceeds to wade into the lake towards the Marshmallow man

After deep meditation for...

1 year, 2 months, 26 days.

Or... 451 day, or 10,824 hours, or 649,440 minutes, or 38,966,400 seconds...

I wake to say...

I'm back in the game.

-bounces around on top of the statue crushing it with marshmellowy goodness-

Tells the statue to cross the streams