Society of Antisocialites

Last Person to Post Wins~

569 posts in this topic

*cackles*

The grand prize is a key to Mog's cookie vault, lifted oh-so-smoothly by one of my family's lovely thieves. ;) Remember though, this is a race, and dirty tricks are definitely allowed, even - dare I say - encouraged.

- Will

ahhhhh you realise my vault doesn't have "keys" right? it has a spirit seal, only my spirit is aloud in......

Well. You. Won't. If. I. Keep. Checking. In. Here. *chuckle*

I've seen the keys by the way Mog, if it doesn't have keys, then why does this have a tag on it that says "Cookie Vault- No Touchy!" on it?

Well I'm sure enough thermite will melt the vault entrance, spirit seal or not. Let's get the masks out, its heisting time.

What a perfect opportunity to see if our enter key works on chrome.

Oh look it does. How messed up is internet explorer?

I'll also wipe the floor with y'all, cause I'm going to win. ;) *Passes Claudius a mask* You gonna light that or shall I?

- Eledon

Well, look at it burn! Are you sure Eledon? 'cause the grand prize got me hungry, son.

ha my vault is not in this physical realm you have all fallen for my decoy MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know a couple easy ways around soul locks you know.

First would be dragon slaying but I'm far too found of Mr. cookie inspector, so the next one has to do with cloaking in said souls energy. (anyone can learn but poly morphs are exceptionally well suited) Using Mog's excessive shadow breathing is a good way to cloak one's self.

Now then, since I have experience in this field I believe I should win by default as I may be able to break in to his cookie vault.

Further more the vault can't be in the physical realm. Didn't you see that trick at the chamber warming party?

Last little bit... before you say I'll never find the vault, it's not hard to track somthing Mogs size. :smile:

*snickers* How ironic, the dragon got burned. :smile:

I dunno, I think we have at least a handful of people here who would be able to break into Mog's vault, physical or not... :17:

- Mischief

I call your bluff. :smile:

If any of you really wanted/could you would have done it and shared the cookies already.

Pshh, why would we share them? Our prize!

*snort* You know, I -could- have plans for them. Selling or dragon baiting, for instance. ;)

- Mischief

It's a lot harder to break into a realm created by a being, and even of you could getting out would be even harder.

*appears out of thin air munching on a couple of cookies and smelling like Mog-breath* What's up guys? :cookie:

~Rhannan

*looks over at Rhannan with a grocery bag full of cookies* Heya! What took ya so long? :D

You are all stealing from a Dragons Hoarde and my Hoarde at that. Black flames Burst from Mogs body as he shifts into full Dragon form, "NO MORE COOKIES FOR ANYONE, MY VAULT WILL BE LOCKED DOWN SO NO ONE CAN GET INTO IT, MY HOARDE WILL BE SAFE" he declares in a in a deafening voice that fills the castle. all the cookies in the castle suddenly burst into black flames and crumble into ashes. a loud bang like and explosion, can be heard as the dimensional gateway to Mogs Private dimension slams shut.

Before storming to his room in rage he casts a spell so all cookies ever brought into the castle shall destroyed in black flames.

*grin* What... part of weaver didn't register? the fabric of reality, any and all reality, is my workbench. Don't get me wrong, I applaud your efforts to keep us meddling kiddies away, it may take a little time admittedly, but, we'll get them cookies. :)

And, Mog, friend, pal, contemporary? No one likes a sore loser. ;) *offers up a plate of his ChocPocalypseâ„¢ cookies*

You at missing the point, stealing from a dragons hoard to a Dragon is the worst of crimes and punishable by death. I don't mind sharing from time to time as people have n but that is my choice, my hoard is now sealed and anyone that attempts to enter will be consumed by shadow flames, you have been warned.

The cookies burst into black flames as per the spell

I take it he missed the specialty cookies I added... And I was just making a withdrawal from my own stash ~____~

~Rhannan

Woof. Ooookay, I offer the new "prize" for winning to be a guide to all the secret passageways and mysteries of the castle, with an exclusive pass to the underground hot spring we're planning to convert to a sauna.

Now, I *would* offer Mog a complimentary basket of conciliatory cookies, but seeing as they're all going to be set afire while that spell's in effect as soon as we manifest them over.... I guess he'll have to do without. >.>

- Mischief

Realises every one was just trying to have fun and lifts the spell. Returns to his room still grumbling and muttering under his breath.

*sniffs the air and smells that the spell is gone* Fussy fussy....*manifests more cookies and leaves some in front of Mog's room*

~Rhannan