TheHotelAndCity

Monokrom Website

6 posts in this topic

I have spent the past 3-4 hours working on our new website. Don't ask me how I got to be the one to do it, but my mind is basically fried right now after working do hard on the d*mn thing.

The website is located at https://sites.google.com/site/monokromsystem/

Feedback as well as constructive criticism is highly appreciated. Also, feel free to post and comments or onions about it. It's still a work In progress but I'd love to see how others think we are doing.

-Jacob G.

I would, Jacob, yet I haven't figured out how to send and post produce on screen yet. *refers to the section on offering comments or onions*.. :P

-Rynn

In all seriousness though, just checked in on your site, and wow...not only does it clear up a lot of the general questions I'm sure you've gotten over and over and over again, but the drawings as well.. they really help put faces to names... it's really rather interesting!

Lol, he was really fried last night. He must have worked on it for over 4 hours and into the late night hours. He did such a great job though :D And too bad no onions lol.

Anyway, is there anything we could improve on?

-Samari

Well this is probably a little unrealistic, or at least a rather large endeavor. I would like to see a short "about me" for everyone.

Besides content tweeks there is also a small alignment issue with the banner, title, and body. Also the background in the gallery page needs to be resized. Other then that I think it looks really good.

Some aesthetic things you might want to try are changing the typeface slightly and making the gallery, actual gallery style. What I mean by gallery style is having the picture center screen with a description and a "next" and "previous" button.

Overall I like your site. :)

A fellow Pokemon fan i see

Lol, yeah, Meowstics are somehow our current Mascots lol. They fit our system theme.

Anyway, I can try and see if it is possible for us to make the Gallery more like how you suggested. We are still new to Google Sites. As for the 'About Me' videos for system members, it might be hard to get everyone but I'm sure I could get the Body Owners to do it.

-Samari