Society of Antisocialites

Chamber Warming Party~

24 posts in this topic

*Prague magics up a few self-refilling trays of cookies and Mischief opens the door wiiiiiide so smells of warm cookies drift into the halls, while Will gets a fire started in the fireplace*

I guess I put this off for a bit too long. ^^ It's been a hectic week, and I'm sure we could all use another party.

~ Mischief

Many thanks to everyone, especially to Dem for asking a new room be created for plurals, to Velvet - The Keeper of the Keys, to the Admins for constructing our beautiful chamber room, and to everyone else who put in their votes and name suggestions on the thread. :smile:

Let us drink, feast, and make merry~

- Prague

*bounces in with a tray of brownies, one of candied bacon, various teas, and enough hot coffee and water for everyone* Yay! It looks lovely in here, guys. :) *sets everything down on a table and gets it all set up* Anything else you can think of that we need?

~Rhannan

*confiscates the boombox and instead sets up a surround sound system with an mp3 docking station* No boombox -___- *loads up mp3 player with songs and bands named in the music room* Sorry, I have sensitive ears and really loud sounds coming from one spot irritates really bad .__.

~Rhannan

Hay! But, but, but loud as hell boom bap!? Dammit, put up something with bass dammit, we need to quake this ground and possibly irritate all the neighbors.

Nay! No ground-quaking! And I don't think that there are any neighbours around to irritate... o__O

~Rhannan

Well I'm sure we can reach someone! Lemme just flick this here bass enhancer up.

*Wanders in feeling hungry and eyes the goodies on the table*

Oooh this looks like a great place to spend some time.

I love your new place guys, it's awesome.

*Hangs a sparkly crystal sun catcher brought as a house warming gift in one of the windows and the room immediately fills with rainbows.* :smile:

CANDIED BACON!?!?! Rhannan, you get me! :D *sets down trays of chocolate bacon chip cookies and 7 layer bars, and a small container with cubes of an unidentifiable foodstuff, along with a small green bottle of clear liquid that smells of cumin and caraway*

Who wants to be adventurous? :D

OOh I can do a room warming with the best of them ......sparks....roaring whooshing noise .....crackling..... winds back down again ...hows that for warm?

Zygo :flame:

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR COOKIES ARE MINE!!!!!" comes a booming voice from seemingly no where, Black clouds of smoke begin to fill the room the music on the MP3 changes to something dark and dramatic as the volume increases to MAX, the smoke stinging the eyes and irritating the noses of all occupants begins to dissipate, the music turns down and standing in the middle of the room is Mog in his half dragon half human form surrounded but tables with any cookie you can image on them.

Sorry im late took a while to get all this together.

*Equinox throws confetti everywhere before retiring by the fire, shouting "Mog is here!!!"*

Wow, this place filled up fast. ^^ *settles by the fire with Equinox and a couple mugs of tea* I think that's plenty warm Zygo, thanks~ :smile: - Prague

Claudius! We must get that boom box back this instant! Who else is going to set the record for most noise complaints in a single evening?? - Mischief

Mog! Are you finally returning all the cookies you've stolen... Errm I mean liberated?

Ha Hardly, I just bring some out from time to time during celebrations. I'm a Dragon hording is one of my specialties

Too loud -___-

I'm sound-proofing my room and turning in for the night. *walks out with some tea and grumbling about work sucking multiple days in a row* :tearhair: :tearhair: :tearhair:

~Rhannan

Please... Mog...take your fill of the treats I've brought... plenty for everyone.... :D

excellent-4689_preview-150x150.png

Claudius! We must get that boom box back this instant!

I got it! Pass me the glow sticks, we tramplin' this joint.

tumblr_lughvnSGHF1r1rdcjo1_500.gif

Seems I'm just in time for the real party. Haha.

I personally am more of a mosher but throwing in a couple dragons and the thousands of system members in our two multiples, well the castle may not survive. ..

I suppose I'll reserve myself to glow sticks.

*Mischief runs around wildly, covered in glow-stick necklaces and bracelets, shouting wailing singing along to the music and possibly the slightest bit inebriated*

Oh god.

*shifts awkwardly in place, not sure whether to bolt or join the commotion*

Y'all are worse than our system by itself. o.o

*eyes Syryn suspiciously* Why... what did you put in those treats?... 0.o <_< oh god we have another mad scientist running loose ;-; no no no there are too many of you already...

Ah, where's the fire extinguisher? You know, for just-in-case... >.> Because between Mischief and Will and me we're probably going to need one.... and... dang that is an awesome fireplace... *wanders toward*

- Salem

Syryn? Mad scientist? Mad man with a mad plan all right--LOL Its safe...mostly...well..sometimes anyway...um...

ANYWAY....*looks around* There's just one eentsy problem...NO ALE!!!! *crosses arms and scowls* *POOF* Enter the cask of ale and mugs.

*giant swig* Ah!! Now THATS more like it:D

Lets just say Mog might be a few pounds lighter today and his pants might fit better. :D

hey my pants fit fine, also i didn't eat any of your treats as i brought my own cookies!!!! :CookieNom::cookiecrumbs:

Foiled much Syryn? lol Maybe you should spike his drink, or wait until he has a post-cookie-eating nap.

*grabs Salem and whispers something in his ear, passing him a sparkler*

:smile:

*backs away sloooowly from the fireplace, nothing-to-see-here, what-a-nice-day-outside-isn't-it*

Great weather we're having. I see they installed a magic ceiling, I can see the stars. They're great aren't they? Everything's great. :smile: The Greatest.

- Will