Obsidian

Earth, the original world for Dragons?

35 posts in this topic

The first ones don't generally have much to do with humankind at all, but Nuclear explosions are a situation where something needs to be done.

sorry this line confused me a little bit. im assuming the that "the first ones" are the ones occurring in the sun? and nuclear testing has been banned. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_North_Korean_nuclear_test <- not much can be done about that however.

Drake

sorry this line confused me a little bit. im assuming the that "the first ones" are the ones occurring in the sun? and nuclear testing has been banned. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_North_Korean_nuclear_test <- not much can be done about that however.

Drake

I think Zygo is referring to the nature of nuclear blasts. Even if we created a large enough bomb to equal the force of an atomic blast it still wouldn't destroy matter like nuclear explosions. When the matter gets destroyed it causes a rip in this plain and the first ones contain and close the rip before spirits get misplaced to the other side and other choas happens.

Am I close Zygo?

You are indeed Azrilyan, though I do not know why the tears needed closing so quickly, I do know it is some sort of rift or portal as you suggest but I don't know what it does.

The first ones I am refering to Draken are the first sentient beings in the universe, some of them may well live inside stars but they are none physical beings, phenomenal energy manipulators and extraordinarly knowledgable. I checked out videos of fukushima in my research for something more recent but that was definitely a conventional explosion (fortunately) and there was no nuclear reaction actually involved in that explosion. Unfortunately Kim decided not to film his tests, so I could see what happened with them....or maybe he only says he did it :cool-smiley-006:

I agree Mog, there are pressure/shock waves with any explosion, the difference with these rings is that they form some distance from the initial blast rather than radiating out directly from it.

There is a scientific explanation for them but I am still convinced they are something far more than simply atmospheric condensation.

I have felt natural rifts and portals, but what I feel when I see these films, and search the vibrations associated with them is very diffferent and somewhat sinister. I can't put my finger on why, but I know the first ones could not allow that type of rift to continue existing.

Zygo :flame:

How can anything so devastatingly destructive look so beautiful? It seems so wrong to me.

You said that you felt things when you watched the films and searched the vibrations. How do you do that? I want to try it.

I know what you mean Dem I found I spent a very long time just watching the video footage of them, and the picture up there of Dominic yeso is soo pretty.

As you have probably read many things are recorded in the Akashic record, from significant happenings to a person passing, all can leave an imprint in the energies associated with a place (or person)... so lets see if I can help :-

I Looked up a few of the tests on Youtube (

Castle Bravo) but not the Tsar bomba that looks like my picture, thats a cgi one. and watch a couple of those. Please try and avoid the bits of the footage that deal with the effects the blasts have on things since some show fairly horrendous stuff in there with animals,

Notice how you feel as the explosion occurs and try to remember that feeling, carrying it over to look at one of the pictures.

I would recommend Dominic yeso or Castle bravo as these are more obvious than the others.

Looking at the picture will help hold the feeling so you can focus.

Try to just sit and be open to the energy of the picture as you look at it.

notice the specific feelings as you look at the picture then move your focus in towards a specific point.

As you start to make your focus finer try to pull the image out and immerse yourself in the energy,

At this point you are opening a link between yourself the picture and the event.

Allow the energy to move fully into your perception.

Allow your perception to slip through the picture, and into it's energy simultaneously.

The deeper you go, the nearer you come to the vibrations of the event.

Remember that this is a recording and you are simply viewing the event.

Reach out into the center of the energy surrounding you and listen to what you feel there. Let it run slowly back and forth so you can feel what is actually going on.

feel for something interesting and focus on it. Can you feel another mind there?

When you are done try to pull back slowly, it will help you with controlling your ventures later. There is no harm in a snap back to reality but it can make you feel a bit disoriented and sometimes a little sick.

Feel free to ask anything if I missed something.

hmm we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. :3 not saying that your wrong in any way just from my point of view there are far more powerful things in the universe then nukes, if they haven't destroyed us then i doubt the bombs/reactors will. (unless we really just blow ourselves up) i just don't see it as being a threat.

Drake

No worries Drake I know it's an unusual subject.

I would like to feel the energy released by a star when it goes supernovae but I do consider stars to be sentient so in a lot of ways I really wouldn't

I can guess some possibilities but I would be very interested in which beings you are referring when you said the ones that occur in the Sun.

I did something at the request of my superior, it went sour and I became the escape goat.

Hello fellow scapegoat

I, too, was sent here on a mission. My experiences here lead me to reject my then-superiors (they weren't dragons, it's a bit complex and long backstory) after about 2000 years of attempting to complete it and living in near-exile. Urgh. Empathy.

It's interesting to see others 'sent' here and so many trapped here punitively and feeling similar ways about it that I do.

I was sent after what I call The Rift occurred and many inter-plenary 'outlaws' slipped over here. Sent after a particular one or group (unsure) who I'm still... tied to. Still need to confront before I can move on, I think.

Earth, I feel, has been contested ground for a long time. I do think it's important, otherwise there wouldn't be so many of us here, but I certainly didn't come from here. It's been an awful plane of existence since what I remember as The Pact and the stabilization and guard put on The Rift. Corporeal existence for magical beings disallowed/turned off, except as re-incarnation into human or other forms. Can't be a corporeal dragon in full form, magic doesn't work 'right' and all the rest.

I know I'm being non-specific about these events. I prefer to mention things first and see if others also know what I'm talking about before going into detail. Questions are fine though.

I am not sure what the tears would do if left but I do know that the huge ones feel wrong, that they should not be there, and need to be closed.

...The first ones don't generally have much to do with humankind at all, but Nuclear explosions are a situation where something needs to be done.

Oh hi there - you know about Rifts! *very excited*

I have never associated them with nuclear testing. The big Rifts I know about and keep guard on were caused by other means and are semi-permanent, stable but not closed. They have been the cause of immense issues and uhmmm... problematic migration from outside. Including what i like to call Echthroi or the forces of Unmaking.

What you're saying regarding energetic releases makes sense to me, though. I tend to blank a lot of my incarnations as they get closer to modern life - don't have much after a few flashes around WW2. I have more memories from earlier and from living in another place or plane, etc before that. But this does make a kind of sense.

I believe I can do something about this - that part of my job is to do something about this. I'll have to talk to some of the other non-corporeal guardians though and do some talking around the place.

Re: First Ones... if I told you my earliest memories are of being a galaxy-roaming/galaxy-guardian draconic elemental spirit, able to manipulate and interact with space-time-probability and connected to the purpose of the universe, would that mean that's what you'd term something like me?

Thought I would put down my thoughts on the connection between some tears or rifts as Rhanwyn called them, to nuclear weapons.

Basic information:

Energy travels high to low.

nucular fission is used in nucular power plants and the first atom bombs.

nucular fusion is used on today's atom bombs and is hundreds of times more powerful then fission reactions. Also more importantly for this post it's what the stars run off of.

Not all tears are the same, and don't go to the same location. But I'm sure that most if not all nucular related ones are the same.

The force of a nucular blast and destructive output alone is not what causes the tear. The tear comes from the energy released from such a small area, too much energy that it can't escape in the physical directions fast enough.

So creates a hole to the framework, Nirvana, or the Void. The Void isn't really that bad, but the tear is simular to a wound which is why they feel wrong. Thats also the reason they will stay where they are on the Earth instead of where they are in space.

So that's what a nonphysical tear into the Void is, but physical tears exist too and are created in a simular way but with much more energy. Ie Black holes.

The reason the first ones even bother with these tears is because it's their power that caused them. Stolen but still nucular devices hold the same energy they do. Also it's beneficial to them as there is a lot less competition to use that tear as a food source then the sun or a black hole.