Obsidian

Earth, the original world for Dragons?

35 posts in this topic

I was reading Lys's thread on original worlds and couldn't post because it's for beings who don't believe their original world was Earth and I think mine was.

If it wasn't Earth it was a planet so Earth-like that I can't tell the difference, and that got me to thinking.

If we don't come from Earth originally, but some other planet, plane or dimension, then what are we doing here, on Earth, now? How did we get here? Can we ever go back home, and if we can how can we?

Anyone have any knowledge, thoughts or ideas?

I don't think I originated on earth but I know I was here while I was a Dragon. I was banished here...

I don’t think I was ever here on earth I’m sure my remains would have been found by now. To be honest I don’t know why I’m here... I assume it’s a punishment, it’s surely not a blessing, but as for what I can’t truly say. If I could go back to being a dragon I would already be gone I have no idea if I’ll ever get to be myself again but all I can do is wait it out and do the best I can where I am. Hopefully fate shows me some kindness if not then there’s very little I can do.

Drake

I'm sorry you think that being here is a punishment, but I am glad you're here. :smile:

thank you Dem *huggles* :D would never have had the chance to meet any of you if it wasnt for these events so im kinda happy and sad that it happened. im just saying that if i could go back then i would but since i cant im happy to be here ^^ i meant no disrespect.

Drake

I believe I have always been on earth, but I have no idea why I'm in a human body I'm just trying to learn all I can while I'm here and enjoy the in-flight entertainment as much as possible.

I did something at the request of my superior, it went sour and I became the escape goat.

I did try Velvet but it did not work, they needed someone to blame and that was me. in the end my Time here on earth as a Dragon was relatively peaceful (as it can be in a world full of humans who try to hunt you) but i do look forward to the day i can once again spread my wings and take flight, maybe open a portal or 2 to another world while I'm at it (as long as I'm not still locked out)

@Mog - When your/this body stops will your spirit go home then or will you come back for another life here, or will you move somewhere else? Do you get to decide?

Most likely I will be stuck on another rotation on earth as a human.

I personally don't think this is the original home of dragon's, some may have been born here though. Seeing all this makes me really want to make a new post but my computer has been broken and I don't want to spend an hour typing it up on my phone... *sigh*

I myself, believe I was sent here as a punishment, or by mistake.

However it is perfectly possible that this world was the world before, but destroyed and aged by many years. This world does not have the same feel as the one one before, however i do think it is possible that this world has just used up all of the resources that allowed us to live before.

I know there are several different dimensions (Or whatever you may call them) and have been searching for a way to go back to my home. I hope from the bottom of my heart that there is a way, a ritual, a spell, a song, or even a hidden passageway to bring me and others who do not belong here back to the home we were born in. I am new here and absolutely delighted to know I am not the only one feeling that I do not belong here and that there is a place where our kind belongs.

My dear Shattered, I think you'll find one of the common threads here amongst many of the inhabitants here, is that we do not belong, and know our place lies elsewhere. You're in good company here.

I have some news considering this. Through my meandering in search of answers to my own very complex questions, I have found a form of magic that is literally all about dragons. I found it a while ago but never really delved into it because its very RHP. (by that I mean getting power from else where, while I am about developing my own power)

Basically these draconian magicians call on the power of dragons, dragons that are in a different plain. Maybe this is your ticket home, or at least to some answers. Check out a place called Drachen Magie Vermachtnis Clan.

http://dmvclan.com/

I wouldn't return home unless I could take my true form at the same time, mainly because if i broke my banishment i would probably be in for one hell of a fight.

This does make sense tho as Dragons have some incredible magic power, and some are very versed and travelling between worlds or dimensions.

I read somewhere that dragons are the guardians of the portals between worlds and dimensions. Can't remember where though unfortunately.

I wouldn't return home unless I could take my true form at the same time, mainly because if i broke my banishment i would probably be in for one hell of a fight.

This does make sense tho as Dragons have some incredible magic power, and some are very versed and travelling between worlds or dimensions.

Understandable, but I get the feeling that you would be in the fight before you made it there. Makes me wonder though, very rarely does eternal banishment really mean eternal, something to do with not being the same person who was banished back then. So it may be possible that taking up that path, and making contact, could grant you a position back. Unless you were warned otherwise seeking one still connected to the homeland wouldn't be seen as an act of aggregation.

I read somewhere that dragons are the guardians of the portals between worlds and dimensions. Can't remember where though unfortunately.

Well from my experience a great many things have guarded those kinds of portals. At one time the most popular was griffins. No idea where they all left to though. Suddenly there were many and then even more suddenly most disappeared.

That could easily have been one of my posts Lys

In my experience the Portals are watched over by the first ones, who are most often, but not always perceived to be Dragons.

Zygo :flame:

In the absence of an ability to write a post of any length I have decided to put a few things up at a time.

1. If you do a search for first ones, you will come upon references to the Vorlons, Lorien and the Shadow as well as one or two others from the Sci fi series Babylon 5, so my calling them the First ones is simply a desciption because thats what they are, it's not a name for them :smile:

Here are a few links to pictures that look like some of the first ones I have seen

picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4 picture 5 picture 6

From what I have experienced, if you do manage to see one of the first in a physical environment they do tend to look either like a hint of a Dragon, or a natural phenomena rather than anything else

I will post more as I come up with it, but if you have any questions just ask and I will do my best to give you and answer.

I wanted to post something relevant so you knew I hadn't forgotten :cool-smiley-006:

Hm interesting....that first pic, that's my blue!!! :hapydancsmil:

I look forward to more on the topic from you, Zygo.

~Rhannan

Nuclear fuels give off a form of energy very close to that of source energy, but it has a rougher feel to it. It also makes something resembling a tear in the natural energy field surrounding it, just by existing.

When humans release massive amounts of this energy, huge versions of theose tears appear. I am not sure what the tears would do if left but I do know that the huge ones feel wrong, that they should not be there, and need to be closed.

Castle Bravo

Redwing Seminole

Redwing Apache

Tsar bomba

Dominic Yeso

The above pictures are of some from the series of nuclear tests the Russians and Americans undertook in the 1950's and 1960's. There were many more than this

If you would also notice in each picture there are pressure wave rings around each explosion.

I am convinced that the edges of these rings show a physical manifestation of where the two types of natural and released energy meet and are contained by one or more of the first ones while they control the spread of the hole caused by the release of that much energy.

The first ones don't generally have much to do with humankind at all, but Nuclear explosions are a situation where something needs to be done.

all explosions have pressure rings you just can't see them. if we could make an explosion the size of a nuclear explosion without using nuclear power it would still have the pressure rings. not trying to disprove your thoughts or anything zygo just adding some information