Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelicheart29

Heaven&Hell

7 posts in this topic

A single touch by her hand fills my heart with happiness. Her voice so soothing and beautiful my heart skips a beat. I feel her hand pressing against mine so gracefully and beautifully like a gentle touch from heaven my heart is always open for you my angel and life. Gently my life is being filled with happiness once more as the aching in my heart slowly stops. Now my angel I wish to hold you tight in my arms as I feel her gentle kiss.

Darkness shrouds over my soul draining my life away slowly as my body falls apart. Too many thoughts are running through my head as I wonder to myself. What am I worth? Why am I here? Do I have a purpose? My hope is slowly drifting away as I feel my aching heart beating faster than before. Once more before I slowly fade away I wish to hold you in my arms so tight and warm.

A feeling so precious it lights my heart up like a burning fire so bright heaven sends the angelic stair case which spreads our love through out the Earth. Clouds so soft and pure that only purity can be felt by a sudden warmth that fills the world with such true innocence.

Feel such invigorating passion flowing through each and every person around the world as it keeps spinning around and around till' there's no more to be spinned. This Earth we live in is dying like we are every day with a patient god watching over wanting to see how long the beings he created last before they kill each other off with such verosity. Blood lusting beasts are deep in every being's soul lurking and waiting for the time when all is darkness and darkness is all shrouding all their hearts as mine is shrouded. Now in my darkest hour I wish to feel your touch once more before I fade away and wither as my bones start to shatter.

In that shell you are in, you feel nothing....... nothing but cold dark feelings which drag you down to the depths of the earth so that in your darkest times there's no escape from it. Hell's grasp comes closer at every breath I take as I reach for you but never can grasp. You're an ungraspable dream waiting to drag me down to the pit once my dream is there because I truly have no meaning in this world.

A simple spec of dust I am just being blown by the wind through this world without a purpose. This world I'm in so cruel and miserable fills my heart with sorrow and drags me deep down into the abyss where my heart feels no more love or hate........... Just pain................ Misery................... Longing for the love I'll never have I'm being dragged down and down to where no other person can hear my voice.

Her who I see everyday brings me glimmers of hope into my heart so beautiful that my eyes see only her in her true beauty. A woman of kindess and love to which nothing within the heavens can compare. Her heart of light fill people's hearts with happiness and joy so much that you can feel the light surging off her.

Feel my hand pressed against yours as we lay here tonight under the stars so peacefully. A beauty so rare that it takes decades or centuries to find. Her heart so kind and warm my body falls at her presence. Float away my angel

I think this is very good, but.. "blood lusting beasts are in every being's soul"??

They aren't you know.. I know this because they're not in mine.

I knew it when I was writing but I sadly couldn't think of anything else :( I've been having writers' blocks

Sorry I forgot you're new here when I left my reply..

It was supposed to be an ironic joke, I guess the joke's on me. lol

I am a Sang Vampire... Blood lusting beasts are about all I do have.. :cool-smiley-006:

I'm a man of love but in my past life images I've seen myself as Aphrodite, an angel, and a demon.

Love is the essence of my being and without it my existence would partially go away but I am also of lust where I live off of people's love and lust. I'm a sin and I'm pure at the same time. So far though it seems like my body right now will only feed off of the lust because I'm not around much of a loving area.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully Castle Otherkin can provide the love... :smile:

I hope so as well. I've got a bad feeling at the moment. I've been losing some of my memories again and it's hurting. I'm sure you and the others willl help me find my way.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0