Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simara

To angry to be civil! Just sign it!

9 posts in this topic

I am furious and for a thumping good reason! For not so long ago I was encouraging people to sign a petition to ban pesticides which suspected to kill bees...bees that this planet needs!!! Without bees most of our crops would dissapeare, that would be no flowers, trees would suffer and honey which has more health benefits than I have time to write down right now (just google it) being an anti biotic is just one of them...would be gone too...for good!!!!

The petition was succesful, The EU commitee decided to do the right thing and banned the pesticides.

But not the greedy money grabbing whores at Bayer and Syngenta who produce the pesticides have decided to sue the EU commitee for not wanting to use their filthy products...they are going to sue Europe for protecting our environment!!!! How low can they sink???`I am disgusted and it is only out of respect for the members and administrators here that my language is not worse than it already is, because I could kill somebody right now!!!!

If this makes your bloody boil too, then sign now!!! Put an end to the insanity!!! Tell Bayer to take their pesticides and lawsuit and shove it up their arses!!!!!!

http://action.sumofu...awsuit/?sub=taf

I can fully agree with this, but I already have my own issues at home trying to keep my family from killing off the bees that live here. And to think, those idiots think their doing the right thing by stealing queens and trapping them in a box so that there can be a "hive" at their house.

I don't know how much say a middle class American would have in European problems, considering I have no say in my own country.

But if there is some way that I could help, could you let me know.

As far as I know all nationalities are welcome to sign the petition...we all live on the same planet and what happens in Europe will eventually have it´s effects in America and vice versa.

And I think that you are doing more than your share by the just being aware of the wrong doings, Draken...there is not alot that you can do about the things your parents do in their own home. Perhaps you could try and inform them a bit about how important bees are and that they are contributing to the extinction of all bees worldwide...if they are willing to listen to you that is. If you know that they will not listen and take you seriously then it is better just to shut up and wait with embarking on a green lifestyle until you have left home.

I know how you feel, Lyssa and thank you for signing :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0