Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lys

Sexual Vampire or Incubus/Succubus?

37 posts in this topic

Is there a difference between an incubus/succubus and a sexual vampire or are they the same thing?

I've read they both feed on sexual energy and wondered, if there is a difference between them what that difference might be?

I think the main difference is how the person chooses to identify. a sexual vampire isn't a demon where as incubus/succubus are. a sexual Vampire is less likely to kill someone where as Incubus/succubus are said to suck your soul out during sex not just feed on the sexual energy, not necessarily in one go. they generally are preditorial choosing there target then wooing them in and making them feel as if they want it. I am not saying this is how all incubus/succubi work however this is just the general. maybe our in house Incubus could enlighten us a little more?

A sexual Vampire might be preditorial as well and will leave you feeling draining if they feed to much but are not likely to kill you (directly) from over feeding,

Their attitudes to sex are different.

My ex dated a sexual vampire before me and she said that he told her they fed off the act of sex. The heat and energy given off during sex, and the act of intercourse. He wasn't worried about how good a time she was having. Not that he wasn't considerate, but it wasn't her personally he was feeding from, it was the sex itself.

For me it's very personal. As an Incubus I feed off the sensuality and the feelings aroused during sex. My partner has to be having a good time to get the glow, and it's the glow I feed off.

If I want the good stuff I have to put in the effort to create it.

Mog is right I will woo a woman to get her to go to bed with me. I try to make them feel like the most important being in my world, because at the time they are, and if they're going to make me feel good then they deserve nothing less from me. It has to be communication between two beings, a give and take on both sides, or it just doesn't work.

It has to be personal because for me sex is personal, it's about as personal as it gets. And it's never just sex, there has to be some form of connection and there has to be some sort of feeling besides the initial attraction.

I know almost nothing about other Incubi, but this is the way it is for me.

Actually i can relate to this in some ways. if my partner isn't having a good time, im generaly not either

I personally see them as different, to me succubus and incubus are sex demons, feeding off sexual energy through either dream walking, energy feeding, or actual sex. While sexual vampires can only feed through sexual acts or energy.

Your descriptions sound the same to me Zepar. Could you flesh them out a little bit so I can understand better?

Thanks. :smile:

Your descriptions sound the same to me Zepar. Could you flesh them out a little bit so I can understand better?

Thanks. :smile:

So sorry, but let me try aha, well

Incubus and succubus: my belief the can feed off sexual energy through actual sex, dream walking, astral, or actual sex.

Sexual Vampires: energy, or actual sex, now they probably can astrally, but I have not met one that has so I cannot be certain.

Thanks for your reply Zepar. :smile:

I think you mean they are both the same, because you've said they can both feed from actual sex, sexual energy and astrally, and really that makes them both the same.

I do not believe they are the same, no. to me vampires are basically humans with energy or blood deficiency, while demons are demons.

to me vampires are basically humans with energy or blood deficiency

Why do you think that's what we are and how many vampires have you met who describe themselves that way Zepar?

A vampire can describe themselves how they desire, my beliefs are strictly my own. Which is why they are beliefs, but I have made personal acceptions of vampires that aren't in the community.

Dem, just because that's what he thinks doesn't mean that's what you are, only you can say what you really, truly are and why.

He's only claiming it as his belief and even if it is incorrect in respect to you it could be right on the money for someone else. As long as it isn't about you it makes no impact on you, right?

Come on girl, you know better than to get offended by something as unimportant as this. :smile:

Thank you adapt and I don't count the vampires I meet lol, and I thin that way from research that vampires are said to be only humans with damaged chakras or blood deficiency, but that's also a medicalthing so after a while of trial and error I draw my belief at that it depends on the one claiming vampire, on my personal belief that half the community would be something just with vampiric tendencies while a few are actually vampires, but I can't really say it's fact as Adapt said it's incorrect to others, but might be correct to someone else.

I don´t know about the whole damage chakras/blood deficiency theory, to be honest. I can sense people´s astral bodies and at least with those Vampires I know there is nothing damaged in their astral bodies or chakras. But I know for one thing that Vampires do not have the same energy patterns as humans.

I agree that there are those who believe that they are Vampires without actually being Vampires...and this is not exclusive to the Vampire community. I have met a woman claiming to be a Vampire...she is Otherkin alright, but according to what I could sense of her astral body, she is a Were Wolf.

It is as you stated all down to personal belief, but on this matter I have to say that my personal belief differs some what from yours

I don´t know about the whole damage chakras/blood deficiency theory, to be honest. I can sense people´s astral bodies and at least with those Vampires I know there is nothing damaged in their astral bodies or chakras. But I know for one thing that Vampires do not have the same energy patterns as humans.

I agree that there are those who believe that they are Vampires without actually being Vampires...and this is not exclusive to the Vampire community. I have met a woman claiming to be a Vampire...she is Otherkin alright, but according to what I could sense of her astral body, she is a Were Wolf.

It is as you stated all down to personal belief, but on this matter I have to say that my personal belief differs some what from yours

That's quite alright, it's what beliefs are for mate :) I respect your beliefs.

I'm neither. In this realm of earth I'm the goddess Aphrodite in her human form reincarnated in order to fulfill my purpose. Love and lust are under my reign

I though also believe that there's nothing wrong with either species dealing with their sexual desires because it's a need for living sadly for even me

Is there a difference between an incubus/succubus and a sexual vampire or are they the same thing?

I've read they both feed on sexual energy and wondered, if there is a difference between them what that difference might be?

I guess I will answer this since I'm a succubus right? :3

In my experience they are quite different. A psychic vampire that simply feeds on sexual energy will have statments like "I can feed off of ambient energy and it's fine, but sexual energy is a gigantic boost." and "I take and take energy and my partner is passed out after sexual inner course." But a Succubus or Incubus will probably descride things like "I can't feed off of ambient energy, it doesnt seem to stay with me for any amount of time and doesnt really help me." and "When I have sex with someone they get really tired and pass out unless I take an active role and know what I am doing, then the energy seems to gain in quality and cycle between me and my partner. After they are comfortable-tired not passed out after or have some other benificial experience."

Now at a glance these still don't distinguish one from another, the psychic vampire could just be familiar with tantra and know energy work; the key difference is the succubus will probably do this before knowing tantra even is a thing. They will also experience dreams in which they visit people and feed within the dream, a psychic vampire will not. A skilled vampire could learn this, but again a succubus will do this before knowing anything about it. Adition to 'the hunger' felt by psychic vampires, succubi have an added 'hunger', even if they are 'full' they will have the unmistakable urge to feed and/or cycle with anyone who is sexually repressed in any way. Succubi's main purpose is to keep sexual energy flowing, so if yours isnt, it's going to be a nagging annoyance for any succubi(incubi) near you. They will be very drawn to it regardless if you fit thier typical 'type' or gender of thier prefered person. All prefrences are out the window and it makes labeling succubi and incubi with a sexuality(bi, gay, straight etc.) increadibly difficult. We are very adament about our orientation though. Oddly enough so are other people. I am constantly told what my sexuality is by others. Reason being is that they know on a subtle level what I am and to them that reads 'bisexual' which I do not identify as. I am constantly re-afirming to others I am a lesbian.

Sexual psychic vampires have a higher than average 'addictability' rate. What I mean by this is that if they feed off of a person more than once or sometimes just once!) that person can become obsessed with the vampire. With succubi(incubi) feeding doesnt have to take place, just the presence can create this. It is tempered by being well fed and learning to control yourself.

Lastly is the otherkin aspect. This is what is a deal sealer so to speak. A psychic vampire will not have these usually at all. A succubus is a polymorph. They will shift(mental, phantom, all the different ones are possible) into anything(and probably have a form that they feel is thier 'base'), even into inatimant objects on the odd occasion. A sign that you have a succubus is that they keep going through animals as a therian and/or otherkin and can not stick to one, ALONG SIDE the rest of these 'symptoms', not just by itself. If a sexual psychic vampire has an otherkin form it's not going to be so flighty. They will go through the typical process of awakening to thier animal and that will be that.

Very interesting thoughts you have....

Everything you said is very much like me in a way....

They're definitely different, but I see this has already been established. ^_^

I, personally, am not a succubus but still "feed" off of tantric energy. I also feed of energy in general, but sexual energy is better, more....alive. Though I don't have to actually have sex to reap the benfits. The other person's arousal and intent are enough.

When you say

the other person's arousal and intent are enough
do you mean that the other person has to initiate the sexual contact for you to be able to feed, or does it work if you make the first move too?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0