AuroraFenrir

Any Demonkin?

25 posts in this topic

I am demonkin. I'm not sure what "type" of demon or where I originated from, but I do know my physical form is a female, silver eyes, long dark red hair, and huge black wings (feathered, not leather like). I have a very dark, heavy aura/energy. I enjoy chaos, destruction, violence, pain, weakness in others, blood shed, and things related. I feel no empathy for other beings. Since my emotional response is different and not always understood I observe people to see how they react in certain situations and I emulate those to blend better. No one appreciates a good riot I've learned.

So my question is, are there any other demonkin here and what type/kind are you, how do you define demon, and anything that goes along with being demonkin?

I don't know. I could be, I could be anything. :smile:

How long have you been searching for your kintype?

There don't seem to be all that many Demons around, or very much information about them around either. Do you feel that might make being a Demon harder to talk about than being a more popular kintype like a Vampire or an Angel, because people don't know very much about them? Or have I just been looking in the wrong places for information and missed it all?

I've been looking for months for credible information about demons. During school I don't have much time for personal research so I am limited in when I can do hours of searching. But I did get some books recs from some friends on a Facebook group for demonkin. There isn't a lot of information out there, but it's all about looking hard and long for it and being patient. I think January of this year is when I identified my other kintype as demon. For a while I was stuck as to what it was, but after some meditating and dream shifting I figured it out. If you want the links to the demonkin facebook groups message me and I will give them to you :)

While trying to figure yourself out it's important to try and be sure that what you're figuring out is actually you, and not just things you're cherry picking because you want them to be you. This is hard to do because it's not even done consciously usually. Keeping your mind open to the fact that you can't think perfectly and are a flawed individual who can and will make mistakes, will definitely help you realize when you've made a mistake much much sooner.

Also, there isn't exactly any credible information on demons. What one book says about demons is just as credible as what another book says. They are probably all fictional human constructs. Because of this, you can read over any material on anything which you think is close to your known kintype and have a good chance of something standing out to you. Since you described yourself as being a bloody sociopathic anarchist, I'd recommend reading about things like that. For example, I once heard this story that the Wendigo possessed some guy a hundred or so years ago in some town in the wild west of Canada, and he then proceeded to kill and semi-cannibalise everyone in the town. All bodies were accounted for except for his, and the bodies did seem to be partially eaten by someone or something. The Wendigo might be interesting to you.

I wouldn't call myself an anarchist, but sociopathic I am :) I understand that I can and will (and have) made mistakes, which is why I only shared the things I know for sure about my being demonkin. There are some details I still need to meditate on and figure out.

I get what you're saying. But as I am still searching for the type of demon I am, I will look at whatever information available. I always have in mind that not everything is correct and should always be questioned. I read multiple books and websites on one topic to make sure I have covered all sides.

Hi Aurorafenrir

Would it help you to, rather than look for a type of Demon, to look at what you are like. What actually makes you tick and what certain situations make you feel. Perhaps finding the things you care about, might in the long run, give you more idea what you are looking for than finding the things you don't give a monkeys about.

Personally I found out more about myself by looking at what I am like, than I did by looking at what I am.

Zygo :flame:

Zygo, that is a very good idea. I have done that so far. Finding what I enjoy, what makes me come alive so to say. So now that I have things to go on it's now getting to the point where I can start looking at types. I have covered a lot of what the internet has to offer so I'm moving on to books. Just have to save up some money :)

I don't know what funds you have available but a store called Midian books might be worth a try. Its a UK company but seems to be run by just one really helpful guy.

http://www.midianbooks.co.uk/

He might be able to help you find some pretty cool books on the subject.

Zygo :flame:

My funds are low but I am really good about saving money for things, mainly books, that I want. Thanks for the link! I really appreciate it!

Yes.

I'm an incubus which are classed as demons, though I don't do things quite the way they're described in the definition of incubus.

By that I mean I don't sneak into women's beds without invitation and have sex with them while they're asleep.. I prefer my sexual partners awake, aware and consensual.

I think being a demon is a lot like being any other kind of kin, it's a different experience for everyone.

Some demons say demons are beings of chaos and others will swear that demons are beings of order.

Some will say demons are spawned from hell and others will say hell has nothing to do with it.

I've come to the conclusion that there are no rules for demons, and that I'm me, the only one of my kind and that rules for me apply just to me. Other people who are demons too, and might even be my kind of demon will have rules of their own that might or might not be anything like mine.

Demons are almost always written about as evil, malevolent and easily roused to anger I don't like to apply it to myself. I'm not an evil being, I'm not malevolent and although I have a very intense spiritual energy it's not angry, dark or heavy.

To use the things you said about yourself to help my point I'll say..

Chaos intrigues me, but I don't enjoy it, and pain and violence are a huge turn off for me.

The sight of blood doesn't bother me but it doesn't excite me either and weakness in others makes me scornful and irritated.

I think the fact that I'm a sexual being makes me more empathic to others. I need it. Without empathy I would not be able to get the kind of energy that I need from members of the opposite sex. They need to feel something coming from me or any kind of relationship would be impossible and I am going home alone. Not a happy outcome for an incubus.

I'm a demon, most specifically a Goetic/Goetia. I was mainly centered around incubus and succubus and creating some of them from the lust of man and women.

I'm sorry I've not responded...it's been a little crazy in my life.

Dante, I am starting to see that. I'm not from "Hell" (I don't actually believe the place as described by Christians exists, I view it differently). I'm just me trying to figure things out.

I've also realized I feel no sympathy towards anyone. My emotions are very dulled and almost numb. I may say I feel a certain way because that situation calls for a certain response but inside I am numb.

DukeZepar, I've heard a lot of demonkin talk about the goetia.

I'm sorry I've not responded...it's been a little crazy in my life.

Dante, I am starting to see that. I'm not from "Hell" (I don't actually believe the place as described by Christians exists, I view it differently). I'm just me trying to figure things out.

I've also realized I feel no sympathy towards anyone. My emotions are very dulled and almost numb. I may say I feel a certain way because that situation calls for a certain response but inside I am numb.

DukeZepar, I've heard a lot of demonkin talk about the goetia.

Yea a few of the Goetia chose to reincarnate/incarnate either leaving someone to work til returned or kinda of still work by only means of astral projection. Not sure which I chose to do, mainly it's because if you believe in energy readings and self readings I find as well as others that my energy is tied to the astral realm so in my theory I could be astral projecting unconsciously which consciously I've only did once. As for the title Goetia, it's mainly what humanity labeled us way back when.

Yes.

I'm an incubus which are classed as demons, though I don't do things quite the way they're described in the definition of incubus.

By that I mean I don't sneak into women's beds without invitation and have sex with them while they're asleep.. I prefer my sexual partners awake, aware and consensual.

I think being a demon is a lot like being any other kind of kin, it's a different experience for everyone.

Some demons say demons are beings of chaos and others will swear that demons are beings of order.

Some will say demons are spawned from hell and others will say hell has nothing to do with it.

I've come to the conclusion that there are no rules for demons, and that I'm me, the only one of my kind and that rules for me apply just to me. Other people who are demons too, and might even be my kind of demon will have rules of their own that might or might not be anything like mine.

Demons are almost always written about as evil, malevolent and easily roused to anger I don't like to apply it to myself. I'm not an evil being, I'm not malevolent and although I have a very intense spiritual energy it's not angry, dark or heavy.

Chaos intrigues me, but I don't enjoy it, and pain and violence are a huge turn off for me.

The sight of blood doesn't bother me but it doesn't excite me either and weakness in others makes me scornful and irritated.

I think the fact that I'm a sexual being makes me more empathic to others. I need it. Without empathy I would not be able to get the kind of energy that I need from members of the opposite sex. They need to feel something coming from me or any kind of relationship would be impossible and I am going home alone. Not a happy outcome for an incubus.

I'm similar to you my friend but sadly I've got three universal souls in me due to my reincarnating. Lust and love which are two things needed in life. I'm happy though to have met all of you. I'm sad to see that my lustful side is the one taking over while love is dying due to my own pain. I'm as sexual as you but sadly though due to being called a freak most of my life people would never talk to me and I've never be able to get rid of any pain in my heart or body. I've got the same turn offs as you to but the more months I go without sex my body starts to feel like it's withering away. I need help. Dante can you message me and help me. I need help with advice on how to control this pain. I'm sixteen and I've had this pain since I was seven.

I'll give him a nudge for you Angelicheart and pass on your message.

Thank you friend :) It's very helpful

I really am Aphrodite but the lustful side is taking contro too often

hey guys im new here but i think im a mixed breed of kin cause when i was little i seen that my mom had angel wings and my dad looked like a demon and he always tried to kill me

I identify as demonkin only for the sake of easier explanation towards others. My form from my memories look like your average demon-like stereotype and I tend to provoke people into being frightened and uncomfortable.

So my question is, are there any other demonkin here and what type/kind are you, how do you define demon, and anything that goes along with being demonkin?

Yes.

Physical form: wraith.

Class: shayÄá¹­Ä«n in terms of middle eastern Rephaim (djinn)

In Biblical terms daemons are Rapha's or the Rephaim. Another word for the Rephaim are the giants, 'eternally dead', 'the damned', 'ancestral guardians', jinn, giants and so on.

Have you ever been in the prison Tartarus standing amongst your own kind ?

One thing is for sure, they do not like traitors of their own kind.

<div>Salutationes AuroraFenrir</div>

<div> </div>

<div>As you may know by now, there exist an enourmous variety of daemon genus or daemonkin, which made the explanations some sort of loose due to the extent of the daemon kin, which in extent refer to the Ars Goetia in which are included the names and hierarchies of 72 daemons within the first manuscripts that are attributed to the Solomon King, obvious to this, you may understand that a kin is composed by far more than just 72 entities divided, catalogued, and pretty much obedient to their own rules, and I greatly agree with Rapha that as daemonkin the treasons are not treated lightly, but that might occur in any kin due to the fact that no one likes to be the victim of a treachery by any one, but less from its own kin. </div>

<div> </div>

<div>I would also like to comment on my own perspective that not all of the kin used to be laying in the Tartărus, nor in a place of perpetual torment such as almost all of the newest beliefs so elegantly preach, please take within your grasp of study before your full awakening that there are vaults of knowledge within this realms, and you might like to explore the majority of them while you are awakening so it might be easierf for you to get a full understanding of your own being.</div>

Please excuse the HTML language tags, for some reason, the spaces were recognized as code.

Hey. Griffith here.

I'm a demon. Right now you're talking with Griffith, the demon. Just call me G so we don't get confused. John is my human. We get along rather well. Anyways, I'm not quite sure of what type of demon I am. My soul is about 145,000 years old, but I remember nothing. All I remember is Johns memories. For the most part I can sense what people are, but it's a bit confusing for me right now. To me, a demon would be an inhabitant of hell, whether they are there, or here on Earth. I don't have the most knowledge, but I know a little bit.

Yeah.

I'm a little late to this party but it sounds to me like you maybe akin to the aspect of envy or lust. The way you describe yourself is very similar to these aspects. Hell depending on your age you might be an aspect yourself. In the "hierarchy" or the pit aspects are those demons who directly serve their patron or matron of sin. For instance the mother (aka Lilith) is the matron of lust and all who serve lust serve her. Sociopathic tendencies run in all demon kind but are very apparent in narrsistic sin types. Either way I can help you as best I can, just remember with whatever you find out to embrace it. It becomes so much more empowering when you understand your own nature. As soon as I get some time I'll be posting what I know about demons and our place of origin so if you have any further questions hppefully I'll answer them soon enough.

Griffith do you know what type of demon you are? Just curious.

On 8/26/2013 at 1:44 PM, Dante said:

Yes.

yes I am getting sick of this whole O you will drain all around you type of deal.

Hi wish here and I'm demonkin as well. I don't exactly know my type I've mostly found out by memory sigils and such but to me a demon is just like any otherkin a being that has been defined as good or evil but can be whatever it chooses to be.  I was an angel named seraphina but I was cast out of heaven and became a demon 

I consider myself a Daemonkin, for the Djinn have the explination that fits the feature. For a long time I had no idea what I was, but eventually everything was made clear. I recognize my origins as one of the Se'irim of Azazel Judaically, Islamically, I know myself of free will, as Djinn have been borne as such, I am more a neutral-chaotic entity.