Zygopterix

What if? Vampirism an energy blockage

26 posts in this topic

Perhaps this is controversial but here goes.

What if the vampire energy deficiency isn't, as some people suggest an energy leak?

The other possibility that I can see is an energy blockage. Blocking energy getting into the aura rather than it leaking out.

A shell around the aura with a hole in it just large enough to let a small amount of energy into the aura would explain the vampire problem just as well if not better than an energy leak.

If this is as I suspect the case what energy workers see as energy leaking out of the aura, would actually be energy bouncing off the shell.

All living things have to cycle energy and do so automatically but having a condition where not enough energy was getting into the aura despite it's natural inclinations would better explain vampiric needs than any energy leak.

Taking blood or energy from others would probably bypass the shell but only works for a short while because only a small amount of energy is taken which then runs out because there is never quite enough cycling through to keep things topped up

What would bring about this problem?

Most Vampires are really quite psychic or spiritually aware and trying to block that psychism either through personal discomfort or familial pressure could easily build up walls that not only block feelings and empathy etc but energy as well.

It could also be that a blockage like this was manufactured by some one else ..though I fail to see why anyone would do that to another entity.

Zygo :flame:

Interesting Idea, seems a rather reasonable explanation. a being would do this to another being because they believe they have wronged them in some way or because the energy bouncing off the one with the barrier is bouncing back onto them and it could be like a drug having all the extra energy, well its possible anyway

It is a good a theory as the energy leak one. I do not really know what to think about vampirism. Some of my very best and closest freinds are Vampires, but to understand their nature and so called condition....the latter means very little if nothing to me. Now try explaining Elves...that is enough to make people loose their sanity :D

There is a lot about all of us that is hard to fathom or explain. That's part of what brings some people to think they are otherkin. They can't explain why they feel the way they do, so they find something that cannot be explained and think that's where they belong.

it works for some of us, and we find peace there, but for others it is not the answer.

Although almost everyone could give you a few vampire traits, no-one I've met can explain why they have any of them. Not even the vampires themselves.

This theory is good, but seems as un-provable as all the rest, and I'm sure you will have no trouble finding someone who disagrees with it.

It seems to be the way with vampires.

I thought beings created their own energy and just recycled it, and vampires just couldn't make enough to meet their needs and so needed to take it in artificially, through feeding.

I've never read anything about an energy leak but then I haven't read very much.

There are a few theories about vampires, personaly i think you will find some that will be on and some that will be another.

I agree with Mog, in fact there seem to be almost as many theories about otherkin as there are otherkin.

Of course there are various things that each kintype has in common, but not every member of that kintype has to have them all to qualify.

Each being is an individual and so I try to take each one as I find them and not worry too much about whether or not they pass the standard tests for their kintype.

I think if you really tried to categorise kin, you would end up with no one being any one thing, we would all be what we are, which is individuals.

Zygo

Considering the number of vampires I have known who are active energyworkers of one form or another, I can't get behind the subconsciously-created energy-shell theory. At least, not for a significant subset of the vampire population. Have you ever had the chance to test this theory with any vampires, psychic or sanguinarian, through direct observation and experimentation?

Lys: I lean more towards the theory you've presented here, from my own observations. I've never detected a "leak" in any vampires I've known. If anything, elves are the ones I'd generally describe as leaking energy into their environment, though they often create an excess and so do not end up with a deficiency.

Though, as long as we're on the subject of causes, has anyone here ever run across the psionic community's old theory regarding an astral parasite or symbiote? https://web.archive.org/web/20121121124254/http://vampires.wingedwolfpsion.com/Vamp2.html

Could you explain to me what you mean when you say 'shell'?

I can think of two explanations for your phenomena, one is a type of aura shield that has become stagnant and has become more like a rusted full suit of armor than a mobile shield, the other is more of an electro-magnetic field that has gone awry and become a force field repelling what should naturally pass through.

Both of these could be caused either by the Vampire or by someone else with the ability to mess with either the spirit's aura shield or the body's electro-magnetic field.

Both could be very nasty, causing serious problems in many areas of life, personality and physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.

For Jarandel:

I have never met a Sanguinarian vampire in order to see what they feel like.

I cant even say I have met individuals who have a preference for consuming human energy. The Psychic vampires I have met, consider human energy to be low frequency and no good to them. I am like you, yet to meet a vampire that has to take energy because of an energy leak.

My idea is intended to show readers that there maybe a different way to think about this subject and that they do not necessarily need to be stuck with severly low energy levels forever.

Just because that is the description given on most vampire sites etc does not necessarily mean it is right, and I am one for challenging ideas, especially if I can see other ways that make more sense.

For Kalani:

By the word "Shell" I do indeed mean the forms of forms of blockages you described.

Psychic blocks are easily tuned to only affect certain types of energy or specific people and would not necessarily damage the individuals ability to manipulate energy. It would be just as easy to alter a shell like this to allow energy in but not leave causing a whole different and far more unfortunate problem.

The effects of electro magnetic disturbance are well documented on physical bodies, power lines causing cancer and depression being a prime example.

I personally have a great deal of trouble with the magnets in those magnetic healing bracelets, they disturb my body so badly I end up in bed with a headache, disorientation and severe joint pain so I stay right away from them.

Both of these could be caused either by the Vampire or by someone else with the ability to mess with either the spirit's aura shield or the body's electro-magnetic field.

I think I see that these things could be do to yourself by accident or just by neglect but I don't understand why someone else would do something like this to someone. On purpose. That's horrible to think about.

Human beings do strange and awful things to each other, they have lots of excuses for it, but hardly ever a good reason.

Most of them seem to think that 'just because I can' is a good enough reason. *shakes head*

Sometimes it's because they want to try to control someone....

~Rhannan

Just as one example of how easily this can happen.

Some people can't wear magnets on their bodies, it messes them up.

But there is jewellery out there that includes magnets for health reasons. If you buy one and wear it thinking you're helping your body you might be harming it in ways you don't realise.

This kind of blockage can be the end result.

I bought some of these Vergari magnets once....Never again for me,

I wore them for the recommended time twice. The first time I took them off I felt appalling for about 3 hours afterwards.

I wore them again just to be sure and low and behold I felt truly abysmal for the rest of the day.

I can't imagine what they would do to me if I wore them on a regular basis, but I can tell that my essence would have to block them out somehow.

There are some magnetic physiotherapy machines that affect me too, one of which causes burning pains wherever it touches.

Not pleasant.

Is this the same thing that causes some people to stop watches, blow fuses and short out wiring in electrical appliances like laptops and computers?

Like Serenity's fella? Cannot remember his name. :confused-smiley-006:

That fits me perfectly. The average life span for wrist watches while worn my yours truly is around five days...I simply kill of the battery. For laptops which have been unfortunate to be owned by me the average life span was around 1½ year at the best...one actually began to let off smoke one day :S I do not really like the "old fashioned" stationary computers, but I have might have to do with that...the last one I had lasted for 6 years, which for me electronic wise is an eternity!

Is this the same thing that causes some people to stop watches, blow fuses and short out wiring in electrical appliances like laptops and computers?

Like Serenity's fella? Cannot remember his name. :confused-smiley-006:

His name was Demetry, and he had some serious problems with his magnetic field. He must have gone through four or five laptops in the time we knew him on the forum. Insurance is a marvellous thing. :lol:

I suggested wearing one of those anti static wrist bands with an earth wire, that techs use when they play around with computer parts. They usually attach themselves to the nearest radiator. It worked well for Demetry.

It might work for you too Jalyndre

I need to get me a few pair of those. I have just looked them up on Ebay and they are not near as expensive as I thought. So thanks for the tip :)

You're welcome Jalyndre,They're really not bad at all are they but I don't think I like the thought of relying on a cordless one, somehow that just doesn't seem right to me.

I've been thinking about this blowing electronics problem and the most likely way for it to work seems to rely on electromagnetic fields fluctuating around your own energy.

If you are predisposed to play with electrical energy in the first place an uncontrolled attraction to specific wavelengths of electromagnetic energy would easily cause surges of personal energy which would then cause the problem.

Every wire that carries electrical current has an electromagnetic field which also causes some heating of the wire, increasing the electromagnetic field raises the temperature in the wire and decreases resistance which in turn allows more current to flow. More current allows more heating of the wire and suddenly it overloads and burns out (bye bye laptop)

This is a fairly new phenomena because its only recently that electronic circuitry has become small enough to be influenced by us.

You would have produce a massive electromagnetic field to move enough power to blow out say an old electric motor because the wiring is large and has a higher tolerance for extra loading but a computer chip would short out with only a very small difference in flow because the wires involved are often microscopically small.

Earthing yourself is a great way to stop the symptoms of the overload but you would need to identify the specific circumstances that cause your energies to fluctuate so much in order to actually stop it happening. That's potentially quite difficult!

I know what you mean about not being too keen on the cordless ones. The air around us are already packed with waves and rays from microewave ovens, mobile phones and wi-fi...there is no reason to litter the air more than it already is!

I have always had strange energy patterns, even before my awakening began. As I child, my siblings and I used to play a game where we would place coins on eachother´s shut eye lids then we would sit up and see how long the coins would "stick" to our eye lids...squinting was forbidden...I won each time. It might have had someting to do with my excess energy already back then. I believe that I have mentioned how I can "screw up" computer screens during thunder storms and some days, I cannot touch anything metal with out getting an electric shock. It is a bit of a drag!

But alas, this might be part of the grand package, called "Being an Elf"...do any of you other Elves here experience the same...wrist watches that "die" after a few days, you letting out enough static energy to light up a whole village (or so it seems), computers "dying" after a year or so? Don´t be shy...tell us more :)

I have had a thought, I don't know if it might help.

In another thread about feeding, feeding from electricity was mentioned and I thought of using a plasma ball as a safe way to see if feeding from electricity would be an option, but I am now also wondering if perhaps the same plasma balls might be used to earth any static electricity a person might have.

If this spare energy carried around us could be discharged into one of these (or maybe through one would be a better way of putting it), could that help?

Perhaps this is controversial but here goes.

What if the vampire energy deficiency isn't, as some people suggest an energy leak?

The other possibility that I can see is an energy blockage. Blocking energy getting into the aura rather than it leaking out.

I don't believe there's a set reason for why vampirism occurs; this explanation seems, to me, as valid as any other that's been commonly accepted.

The people in our system had been thinking that the body's energetic needs were due to a conflict between its own energy and the energy of those using it. It's possible that this would also make sense in the case of, at least, otherkin, who might be more susceptible to a difference between the energy of their body and their species, or in how they metabolize that energy.

In a "former" life, I did have a human form, and because of the way my energy functioned it made the body's unstable; I would be using it up to the point I became physically ill or lethargic, because my body didn't have the ability to sustain me; it didn't have the capacity to hold on to energy when I overproduced, so it would burn out and leave me deprived, while its "normal" level was too low for me to function well. Of course, that experience cannot be tied to this world as fact, but it can give ideas. Perhaps an imbalance between the energy a soul needs and what a body can handle would be another explanation, rather than placing blame on either for not producing enough. They would simply be incompatible

Others in our system were experiencing difficulty in manipulating or building up energy, and were beginning to think that something about it was stagnant, that it was unreasonably hard to move. To at least some extent, that thinking could tie in to what you've posted here. We didn't make a connection to the stagnant energy causing vampirism, but thought it contributed to the condition; the reason they were using to explain the difficulty was incompatible energy.

As for a reason why this occurs - I have nothing for you, other than that some things just happen. You can see plenty evidence of that in the world around you.

- Marx