Simara

Please help save The Amazon forest

3 posts in this topic

Okay, people...I know this is really stretching it time wise, but I just got a message about this in my inbox today. However this is important. The Brazillian government has the intention of making a new law which will allow loggers and farmers to chop parts of the Amazon forest and do this as much as the pretty well like! Not only is the Amazon forest "the lungs of the planet" so to speak, but this will also mean a severe threat to plant life, animal life and the Native American tribes living in the Amazon forest...how would you like it, if someone came and knocked down your house. local supermarket and killed your petdog while stuffing a plastic bag over your head and your neigbours´heads because they wanted the land? Not very thrilled, I am sure. Well this is pretty much what will happen in the Amazon forest if this law is made!!!

And yes, I know that most here have ever been even close to the Amazon, but what happens there will eventually effect things where you live too. So please, sign now!

http://www.avaaz.org/en/veto_dilma_global_final_push/?cizcJbb

I've already signed and shared this one in various places Jalyndre.. Thanks for linking it here.

This is a big one for the Amazon rainforest everyone, if you value it at all please sign the petition and add weight to the campaign

Thanks

Zygo :flame: