administrator2

Plasma Balls (carried over from castle_otherkin)

11 posts in this topic

UnaRosaPorTuMuerte

Posted: January 01, 2009 05:33

Has anyone tried taking in the energy given off from these things?

It is so funny.

I was bought one for Christmas, and love the way it reacts to me whenever I walk by. But anyway, quite by accident I just happened to take a little of the stuff given off by mine into my aura, and it tickles!

It isn't very good to feed from, but to play with, and manipulate I would highly recommend it.

It's fun in a way the manufactirers never could have thought of. lol.gif

------------------------------

ps1v4mpv1

What sort of thing is this plasma ball? The first thing that pops into my head is psi ball, could you make one of those with its energy? or push around it's own energy for that matter? sounds fascinating, I would like to hear more of this wonderful device you have. ^_^

--------------------

Death No More

This is a Plasma Ball ps1v4mpv1.

http://www.theglowco...LASMA-360-.html

I remember them being a lot of fun to own and fascinating to play with, but I have never tried to take in the energy from one.

I don't own one at the moment, but I have a friend who does, so I will definitely pay him a visit and test this out.

--------------------

Velvet Darkness

We used to own one of those, but we lost the plug for it.

In the end we threw it out, after about 6 months of hunting for the plug.

About two weeks later we found the plug!

I did play with the energy, after all that's what they're for, but I never thought about taking in the energy to see what it 'feels' like. I wish I had.

I have promised myself a new one though, so when I get one I'll give this a try.

-------------------

Farshief

I have always been fascinated with these and I wish dearly I had one....I found a guide online on how to make one....Unfortunately, if you make one, you can't touch it or it frys you... So if I ever get the money and happen to see one in the store. I will definitely buy it.

~Farshief

--------------------

ps1v4mpv1

I do remember playing with one of those way back when. but not since I have awakened. I highly DOUBT that I would like the energy kicked off one of those though, since it is electric. But they are beautiful to have in a dark room! I shall have to see what you guys and gals get in response to it's energy. Maybe it might be up your alley.. Who knows?

--------------------

Fallen One

I cannot pass too close to those as they make my aura fizz in a most alarming way, and I feel like I have a short in my auric wiring for hours afterwards.

Please take careful note of how you feel when you get close to one before you touch it. It's energy though harmless doesn't always agree with Kin.

--------------------

ComeToMe

The problem with these is that they don't work well unless you touch them, so if you think there might be a problem for you with this kind of energy you would be best to try out one belonging to a friend or torment one of the shop floor display models, before you hand over your money.

If you do find you have a problem after purchase it's not the kind of return reason they will be very open to in the shop, and they're a little too expensive to leave in their box in the loft.

I love them, but I've never tried to eat one!

--------------------

UnaRosaPorTuMuerte

I never thought about people having problems with them, sorry everyone.

The advice to be careful is good advice, especially if you know you have trouble of any kind with electric energy.

Thannks for picking up on this guys.

--------------------

Velvet Darkness

It's absolutely not your fault that some people have a bad time with the energy from electric appliances.

I wouldn't have thought about it either, but at least someone did.

I don't have any problems with electric energy, so I'm still going to try it.

Besides I've always wanted curly hair.

--------------------

zygopterix

I absolutely love these things. My fingers tingle as I pass them over the ball and I can feel a sticky vibration all through my hand as the strands of energy move around.

I have never tried feeding from one but I like passing my own energy through the glass and pulling all the visible strands into one big one. That really makes my hands tingle. To me it feels similar to the ion trail lightning makes as I feed on a storm, I have to watch out for that because as the stream intensifies I can tell I am going to get hit by lightning...great if I am just me but human bodies don't like it very much for some reason.

The Moral is..... We all feed and use energy in different ways and finding your own way to take the right sort of energy is paramount to getting your feeding right.

Zygo

--------------------

Abandoned Faith

I love them too, but I have never taken in the energy from one.

We have a couple in our meditation suites, and of course now the possibility has been pointed out to me I'll have to try it.

I don't think I have any problems with electric items. I don't blow fuses or make lights flicker or anything like that. Though I've heard some people do.

I wonder if anyone here does.

Yes I think I'll have to ask that in a new post.

--------------------

Serenity

Do they affect vamps badly? Because they sound fun but I dont want to go out and buy it and then have a permanent bad hair day.

--------------------

Velvet Darkness

I think it's a person by person thing Serenity.

Some Vampires could be badly effected while some will feel no effects at all.

It all depends on the individual Kin, and their make-up.

--------

Ah, my brother used to have that, but then it got cracked and I think he's still got it. Might try tomorrow to see if it works.

I've been looking to buy a new one, but I haven't even seen one for years. If anyone has tried this besides Rosa I'd love to hear about it.

This sounds like fun, I'm not in the least allergic to electricity so I think I'll be safe.

I had a look on ebay and managed to find lots of them for sale there Velvet, so if you're still looking for one you should be able to get one there without any problems.

I would never have thought to take energy from one of these, does the energy actually feed you or does it just feel good?

I had a look on ebay and managed to find lots of them for sale there Velvet, so if you're still looking for one you should be able to get one there without any problems.

Oooh, why didn't I think of eBay. That's not like me. :lol:

Thanks

I saw one in walmart the other day :P I've seen them in a store in the mall. I don't remember the name of the store because it wasn't my type of store.

For a second there I thought you had seen a whole different type of plasma ball. For some reason when I read it I had visions of a big energy ball floating about in Walmart ..... :oops:

Zygo :flame:

We've had those plasma things in the center of each of our tables for weeks, and they're awesome.

I never thought about trying to take energy from them, but I will as soon as my break finishes.

I've been feeling a bit low just recently and I could really use an energy boost. I'll let you know what happens.

Ah now if you want to try something really awesome, try without touching the globe to extend your aura into the plasma stream, when you manage it you'll see it.

Then when you can do it without touching the globe try to make the plasma flow stop or divert when it touches your aura. You might be surprised by the results you can achieve, I don't think it serves any useful purpose but its a heck of a good way to improve your visualisation and concentration.

Zygo :flame: