Zygopterix

Pre Terra

12 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone remembers anything of their existence from before Earth formed. I know there are several people out there who remember living on other planets, so perhaps they might remember something from before they came to live there as well?

Zygo :flame:

I remember things from before I came to this planet or any other I may have been on. It's mostly bits and pieces but it's there. Were you looking for specifics or just wanting to get a head count?

~Rhannan

Might be barking up the wrong tree but I do not remember anything what so ever about a time before Planet Gaia was formed as far as I know, after all that was a few billion years ago now...is that what you meant?

If not, then yes...I remember quiet a few things before being sent to Planet Gaia, but my memories are glimpses of anything from daily life activities such as working with herbs in my kitchen back in my old cottage to the more dramatic...my forest on fire and being carried through the portal to this planet.

I don't have any memories of existing before solid form, but I know my essence does.

I feel it, most especially when I'm falling asleep. It's like it all comes rushing in and overwhelms me and then it passes over, or through, in a huge rush and it's gone. I can't grab any of the memories as they fly by but I will one day. I feel that too.

Those are exactly the kinds of things I was interested in. All of them.

I have memories going back as far as just before my own creation.

They are not complete but I am convinced they are real. As far as I can tell they go back a full 13.5 billion years judging by what I saw of the universe at the time. There are huge gaps which is a shame but then I don't think I could fit everything into a human brain so as Adapt says mostly it is my essence which remembers and I have small important snatches of what is there, rather like a memo board on someones work life.

There are odd appointments and addresses, times, photo's and movie clips but no full blown video timeline sewing all the information together.

How do you remember anything from before your creation Zygo?

I remember the separate emotions that made up my form, that they already had some sentience, and the energy that drew them inexorably together, that each piece looked for it's counterpart and balancing brother or sister energy. Even now I can feel the way the energy of the different pieces, searched through the storm for each other piece, gradually forming the whole sentience that is now my essence.

I remember those events because it is held forever in my essence, in the very first place that is me, and in each emotion and each action those energies took to become this one form.

I especially remember the feeling when I first started to burn. I was not completely together and I felt the heat start like the moment when the sulphur and wood catches on a match, when the waves of heat radiate inward and then outward searching for more fuel consuming, creating and cleansing, drawing the new pieces towards the centre, using the energy it found to formulate the bonds throughout my new essence.

When you remember these things are they true memories or are they feelings and echoes of what happened?

seriously amazing description of your memories. they must ber very strong memories. unfortunately i dont remember anything before being a dragon

I don't have memories pre-terra, but I feel the 'forever' in my essence. I feel my personal connection with the source and with the energy of the universe. I am a small part of a much greater whole and that's wonderful and scary at the same time.

Zygo. I love listening to you talk about your memories, and although I know the memories are not mine, as I listen to your words they make me feel like I remember being there too. Thank you for sharing that with me.

I wasn't around for the birth of the planet, but I do have memories of my own pre-physicality existence. The way I understand it, somewhere around 10-5 thousand years ago Gaia/Terra noticed that the world was growing out of balance in favor of order and this was causing stagnation and stunting growth and evolution. So she sent out a call to creatures of chaos to help move things along. The way I think this happens is a lull in solar activity making it easier for cosmic rays to filter through into our solar system. (I'm not an astrophysicist or anything, as is probably painfully obvious, I've just picked up a few things here and there that help put my memories into perspective and add different terminology which allows me to explain things to those more familiar with that language). Cosmic rays are the physical embodiment of the forces of chaos, encouraging mutation and evolution, change, transformation, adaptation. My essence was part of that flood of cosmic radiation.

I spent a while hovering in discorporate form, getting to know the native denizens. I clicked relatively well with hive minded insects, cephalopods, bacteria, mold, and fungus, and a few others, because the way they think is similar to the way I think.

As for the time before coming here, I'll quote some of my writing from other sites:

Our true form is not necessarily something physical or visual, but can be described in metaphors of how some who process sensory information in such a way may perceive us as a large black sphere emanating inky shadow tendrils and interwoven with silver strings. The black sphere represents my core sense of self, connection to Unity, and the gravitational force that holds the rest of me together. The shadow tendrils represent reaching for the infinite possibilities of the unknown, much as the branches of tree reach for the sun, which they derive sustenance from, as learning, making the unknown known, is sustenance for me. And the silver strings represent the emotional and spiritual connections I've made with other incarnated beings during my stints in the realm of physicality.

Nearly every particle of our being (particle being something of a misnomer since we are not exactly physical beings but it suffices as a reference point) is simultaneously a sense organ, manipulative appendage, and method of communication, which is accomplished through a single sense that combines auditory, tactile, and emotional that I call resonance, frequency, or vibration. Hence frequently saying that something "resonates with me". My resonating frequency, which equates to my name in our native tongue, is E Diminished. Other senses come when we touch minds with others and perceive things from their perspective, which is something I've made a frequent habit of. We interact with the realm of physicality through the Awen, inspiration and intuition, and of course by incarnating, though this places us more or less at the mercy of the limitations of physical form for the duration of our time here.

Locomotion is generally accomplished similarly to jellyfish, simply floating on the currents of gravity and vacuum in the vast void of space between stars and galaxies, and letting the currents carry us where it will. When we do make a decision to propel ourselves in a particular direction it is generally more of a "willing" thing, a natural process of moving towards something that catches our interest.

We are creatures of Unity, each of us realizing that we are part of a greater whole, the collective consciousness of the group, and also a unique individual. We are not malevolent creatures, but such a strong pull to Unity can be traumatic for some who have strong attachments to their sense of themselves as separate, or who lack a strong sense of self, leading to the ways that we are depicted in cosmic horror literature. We've also had some difficulty understanding the concept of death because for us there is only transformation from one form to another, leading to some complications in our interactions with those who have such strong feelings attached to this concept, and as a result we've spent a lot of time studying the concept in order to be able to understand and relate to it, sometimes with somewhat disastrous results. It's a process of trial and error.

I remember being here from another world.  I was a member of a felinoid species.  We were fighting to keep this world safe for the humans .  Other non-Terran species weren't so friendly.  We were trying to help.  To keep this planet from the darkness.  The last memory I have is that of falling in battle.