Demovora Cain

Second series Game Of Thrones

8 posts in this topic

Is anyone else watching this?

I watched the first series three times and I've really been looking forward to the new series.

If anyone else watches who is your favourite character and who do you want to sit on the iron throne at the end?

I think Tyrion is my favourite character so far but I think Arya Stark would be a good choice for the iron throne.

I am interested in Calisi's story and she seems to be a strong candidate, but I am not sure she will finish up on the throne, I think she and her dragons will end up with lands of their own. Perhaps splitting the seven kingdoms with another ....maybe even Arya.

Zygo :flame:

Zygo, spelling correction - Khaleesi

I have read the books and the TV show left loads out. I don't know how they could either, because having read the books I know how much is missing and some of it really should have been included.

Still it is a great show, but if you really want to enjoy the series read the books. They're way better.

I just got the first book, and it's huge. It's going to take me months to read it. Hope it's worth it.

Hah Google said Calisi was right but then I realised that Google picks up on what people search for and I should have remembered that ........ :booboo: Khaleesi it is thanks Adapt ...stupid Google

Zygo :flame:

I watched the first TV series twice, and of course I'm watching the second series now. It's amazing.

Adapt is right the producers of the series have edited such a lot out of the shows and I agree that some of it really is too important to be cut, but they probably couldn't afford to make the books as they were written, there are at least two lengthy series in each book so narrowing each book down to one series must have been a nightmare for someone. I'm just glad it wasn't me who had to choose what to keep and what to leave out.

Zygo bought me the whole series of books for Yule. I'm reading book 5 'A Feast For Crows' at the moment and it's proving to be just as great as the others.

I'd definitely recommend them.

I feel really left out now.

I've never even heard of this show. It's like I've been living under a rock for the last few months. Is it really that good?

I really like it, but I can see that it might not appeal to everyone.

You should try the first of the books or maybe a couple of episodes of the first series and see what you think for yourself. That's the only way to be sure.